Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! So i'm gonna do CSS in that article as well. What do I do for CSS? Should I format the text or what?
    Also, I'm not sure about the differences between the CSS types you mentioned.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    What you actually do with it is up to you. Any real styling that happens is done using CSS. Internal CSS is the kind that appears within <style> tags. Inline CSS is directly put on the element you're styling with the style="" attribute.
    http://www.expression-web-tutorial.com/Types_CSS_Styles.html seems like a decent reference.
    Hey, I'm trying to do the html article(engadget). But it keeps showing an error: "Line 3, Column 6: Element head is missing a required instance of child element title." in the validator. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    html here: http://pastebin.com/V64vN7SN
    Toast++
    Toast++
    You're actually missing your <head> section altogether. That's generally where the title is specified (which is what it's referring to) and CSS is linked, among other things.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Oh. I didn't know that i had to do that o_0 i didn't do any css in that article afaik so i guess i'll have to learn that.. thanks anyway!! ^_^
    *** Toast|zzz quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity) lol!
    Toast++
    Toast++
    My trial expired so it'll only stay connected for 2 hours after I got leave.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Autocorrect. -_-
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    auto wronggg /me pet
    Hey is issue 31 going to get a frontpage annoucement?
    Toast++
    Toast++
    It would.. If we could get it up there. The new SCMS doesn't handle it yet.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Treecko just posted something today, I think, unless we need a picture.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    I think chaos has to do anything that's posted there unless something changed.
    Sorry for wasting your time, but I can't post anything. I'm trying to get my team rated, but of course I can't. Was I banned from someone or something? EDIT: Never mind, it was only doing it yesterday. could you stop by and rate it? if you can't, i'll ask someone else. (link will be put later)
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Hi. Good to see that you got that resolved. I don't know why it would've been like that.

As for team rates, you don't want one from me. Haha. I don't know enough to be helpful but I'm sure someone will stop by to check it out.
    uh toast, i just realized

when i was a project mod in skiddo ranch i could see everyone on the Now Online list (everyone everyone) but now i can't even though im a full mod?
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Probably something I forgot. I'll see what I can do.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Fixed, I think?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    yes, thank you
    i guess you were the one that handled the level things you dropped @ vaporeon, so fyi you were right, it was 41
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Cool. I've been updating it just because I have no idea if whoever was still is.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    tennis i think?
    The Smog issue 26's link is broken. I'm getting a 403 Forbidden no matter how I try to access it.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Yeah. .Haven't got around to fixing that. Somehow a page was deleted and it's really annoying to remake.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    All right, just wanted to make sure someone was aware. (Figures, there's an article I really wanted to find that I think is in 26...)
    Toast++
    Toast++
    The article index still works.
    welp Toast can you proper my mod permissions when you have the time xD haha. I currently don't have access to spam cleaner and don't appear on staff list. Thanks! :)
    Toast++
    Toast++
    All your moderating permissions really were gone. No idea why they were still working. Should be fixed now.
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    LOL they were totally gone ?? haha. Maybe I'm weird then or is that some smog staff usergroup idk ??? /me pet Toast

Thanks! :)
    Lol, 'Corrupt Admin'.

How often does things like this happen?
    VCrowe
    VCrowe
    I know right? Don't know if he was temp or perma banned, but hopefully if he ever does come back he'll behave himself and contribute to the community.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    He did similar things to a couple other mods then there was all the ban evasion so yeah, it's permanent.
    VCrowe
    VCrowe
    Yeah, I kind of figured.
    LOL WOAH HAHAHAHAHAHA. I enter AW for the first time in a week I think and boom super huge notice thingy hahaha.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Yep. Seemed appropriate.
    Hey, I was just checking through old smog stuff, and it seems issue 26 is broken? It comes up with "403 forbidden" when clicked on.
    Toast++
    Toast++
    Yeah.. somehow the index page got removed. I have to completely redo it and just haven't had the time/motivation yet.
    I traded tennisace my mega gengar and mega charizard y and another friend got my mega absol. if you need any of them for stats and junk, bug me or tennis to get them to you. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…