blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am around all the time now and I know iss left so if you need help with anything administrative in Little Cup I'm happy to help, whether that's like index in C&C once that gets started or whatever.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i will most definitely take you up on that offer at a later point, but please maintain your activity. i gave iss's mods to macle already, though. he's been here the whole time and wanted them back, so he deserved them.
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    I dont want mods lol responsibility
    I just wanted to say this. In your LC Rules & Policy Thread, you said "so Recover Porygon with Trace is legal, but Recover Porygon with Download is not". This is no longer true; you can now use an Ability Capsule to change its ability.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    you're right, i c/ped from gen 5, forgot that thing was a thing

good call mate. you interested in lc?
    2400 smd uni student who no longer gives a shit

also since when do you have 3k posts
    blarajan
    blarajan
    damn niqqa fucking congrats

and idk it just happened
    sup, playing for MUTE etc.. I'd be free to play most of today actually if you're about? I'm GMT+0 so ya, I wont be available this weekend and Friday though as I got plans
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Uhh, I'm not particularly? I'm EST, GMT-4, and probably can't play until your...1 am? We'll schedule no worries, or we'll see each other on IRC during the week.
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    Fancy playing Sunday around 6-7pm your time?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i do fancy i will play
    are we doing lots of the previews now? Because theres no lost of available Pokemon in the OP of the thread, yet people have started making reservations. You mentioned something on IRC yesterday about waiting but idk if you were serious at all.

I'd also appreciate it if you would respond this time :), ignoring my PMs makes sad raseri :(
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i did not approve making reservations
    Raseri
    Raseri
    May I work with you on a plan of attack, I want to help with LC this gen :)
    Treecko took my original, can i do Froakie thread?
    Delver
    Delver
    Wait i lied i want honedge until we find out egg moves for sure.
    blarajan
    calc'd it. foul play shouldve done 70-82% so you had a small chance to win and nearly guaranteed tie
    blarajan
    blarajan
    yeah knew it should have done way more
    yo so I can probably play tomorrow night for you instead of the weekend if that works better for you?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    No it really doesn't, and I don't mean to say that in a "I want to get what I want, how I want it" way. I made it clear (http://pastebin.com/jBWMikuX) that this weekend is incredibly shitty for me. Could you please play tonight? You're on now, apparently, and it would make things much better for me. I can stay up late if I have to but I really need to play kind of today.
    Blarajan MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    blarajan
    blarajan
    How are you Cam darling? How's everything?
    awyp
    awyp
    Good, how about you?
    Hi, blarajan:
    In our first LC battle of the r2 of LC Open, between Dr Ciel and me, we've seen that in PS there are some XY changes, like the BP of Hidden Power.
    We think that we can't play BW with that changes (we were in LC tier :s ), and in PO he can't play because he can't download it today or tomorrow in his computer.
    What should we do?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    the gen 5 tier doesn't include the gen 6 ones. the gen 6 changes are in the xy category.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…