Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking through the smogon shiny hatcher list and saw you had a shiny value of 2909. Can you help me hatch an egg?
    would you rather have the life orb or assault vest?
    EliMoore
    You can surprise me haha, I'd be fine with either. I'm online right now.
    EliMoore
    Have fun with your charmander!
    yeet13
    Thanks!
    Hi, PMing you about the trade: Impish Overcoat Vullaby 31/31/31/x/31/31 in dusk ball w/ egg move foul play for Relaxed Male Bulbasaur 31/31/31/31/31/x with egg moves giga drain/power whip. I'm can get online if you're ready to trade right now, thanks for reading!
    EliMoore
    I've added your FC, do you have a preference on ability?
    hey I'm looking to start breeding myself, and I was wandering if you could hook me up with a ditto? I assume you're using a close to flawless one. Message me back if that'd be possible and with what you'd expect in return.
    That's fine, I'll wait. Let me know when you've got another male to trade.
    EliMoore
    Alright, I've got the scyther now! retrade me?
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Sorry for not paying attention, but thanks for the trade.
    EliMoore
    Oh no problem, i barely noticed the wait in time lol.
    Hey I was wondering if I could get either your one of your adamant Scythers or your infiltrator Noibat. I don't have a whole lot of stuff but I do have an extra Blastoisnite for trades (I can't breed). I could also do some EV training or raising for you if you'd rather.

Thanks and I understand if you don't want to.
    Hi, you still online? ^^ So you want 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Female Gale Wings Fletchling for your Clauncher?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    I'm having some trouble with wireless connection here in my home, will let you know when I've fixed it!
    EliMoore
    alright, no problem.
    EliMoore
    Hey, got those net connections fixed yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…