Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, let's trade now if you're available. 5172 0942 0007, added you already. my ign is LEA.
    Aoi
    Yeah I have to breed it first, will have done by tonight or tomorrow, will pm you when its ready.
    malefic
    not a problem :) note that if you don't pm me by tonight i will only be able to reply and do the trade monday-ish as i'm occupied for the weekend
    malefic
    hello, we can do the trade whenever you're online. will be free for p much the next day or so. just add my fc as above.
    hey i was looking at your thread and was wondering if you have spitbacks maybe 2 for leftovers unless you arent comfortable with that
    PM me when ready
    Aoi
    Ready readded, and online.
    bbg
    bbg
    Sorry I clicked on two wrong things haha.. my first shiny was Luvdisc... thanks for the trade!
    Hi Aoi :) I know you from earlier. If you have any Duskull at all, I'd like it. preferably male, but it doesn't honestly matter.
    bbg
    bbg
    will do.
    Aoi
    can you give me your friend code again I may or may not have deleted you, since I just delete anybody that hasn't logged in for a couple of days online.
    bbg
    bbg
    4184 2363 0673 ready when you are
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Aoi
    Well my friend safari isn't the greatest, and to be honest I am kinda overflowing with friend safaris to the point where I regularly delete people who haven't been online for 4+ days.

If you are really dying for a Ledyba/Illumise/Villiion Friend Safari I will add you.
    Wow, you're in luck. I went out to catch one. First small form I see: female. Jolly. Alert to Sounds. Caught in Dusk Ball :)
    Aoi
    Wow the size difference is very noticible
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Yeah, I figured it would be once you have one to compare! Jolly's a great nature to breed for a TrickScarf set, and it already has that 31 IV so good luck! Thanks much for the Super Size :)
    Aoi
    Your welcome, and yeah I will go for that, time to flawless breed the small one lol.
    Hello. Are you still offering those Pumpkaboos you mentioned in the Gourgeist thread? I'd be quite interested in owning one myself.
    Aoi
    Yeah that works
    Aoi
    Happy Halloween, also I started breeding Small Jolly ones too, so if your interested PM me because this chain of comments is getting long.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Well, I'm fine without a small one. But if you have any other deals available, let me know and I'd be happy to work something out. Happy Halloween. : )
    Hey there, those Pumpkaboos look great even IF they don't really belong in the UT thread, lol. Good job breeding them! When you say the Speed is "bad" do you mean the potential-checker NPC says that it's terrible?
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Ok, that's what I was wondering. You're right to do that, since that saying means it can be 0-5 IV and afaik there's no way to know for sure. Still, excellent job! Wish I had something of worth to offer you for them, ha.
    Aoi
    I would literally trade one of them off for a female small pumpkaboo in a dusk ball, nature and ivs don't matter lol
    Shroomisaur
    Shroomisaur
    Well, let me check my PC I think I may have one (probably in a Luxury ball but I'll let you know once I check). I'll add your FC in the meantime :)
    What spread are the gogoats going to be?
    Tepig
    Whats the Iv's?
    Aoi
    Gonna try go for 31/31/31/x/31/31 bare in mind that I am still breeding these things, and currently do not have any flawless
    Tepig
    Ok I was just wondering because I might wanna trade for it.
    I'm already friends with you, and I can give you the pokerus if you'd like. Just head online.
    Aoi
    Oh Just realized that I haven't added you, thought I already did, makes sense why I didn't see you
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    I'm back online. Send me a request to trade when you're ready.
    Aoi
    I managed to get pokerus from somebody else, but thank you anyways :D
    Okay, I guess we just need our codes then? My Friendcode: 5472-6861-8605
    And thanks for the trade. ^^
    Aoi
    My Friend code is 2509-2042-8981
    Fenriswolf
    Fenriswolf
    Alright. Got you.
    Um I'll try... don't have any brave-natured pokemon at all haha...
    Don't have the honedge for trade anymore but I can breed another if you'd like.
    Aoi
    yeah please breed another one, if you can make it brave that would be great
    I can definitely wait if you can still breed an adamant male magikarp with good IVs, what do you want?
    Aoi
    Forgot what you had remind me, I believe it was a near flawless honedge though. And yeah if you can wait I can breed a good male magikarp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…