Smogon Forums

Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
The only flawless poke I have is a female Marill. However I have many flawless pokemon in the stats they use, but I don't think that's what you wanted. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Stryke
Stryke
Eh, I'm also looking for competitive babies. Are you interested in anything for the Marill? These pokes are great because they shorten iv perfecting for many egg groups that you don't seem to have.
Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
Wouldn't mind flawless female Magikarp . Just let me make you a Marill
Stryke
Stryke
Thanks! Btw, jw what little things do you do to shorten breeding time? Do you dump all eggs in the pc then hatch later? Spam hatching power with friends? etc?
Stryke
Stryke
Also, what's your plan with the Magikarp? Ditto it into quints with right nature?
Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
For hatching I keep a heat body poke with me (Talonflame) and use hatching o powers. Also, I get 5 eggs hatch them all and then fly to Kiloude city and check their IVs. If they are no good I release them, and usually do it myself. As for what I'll do with Magikarp I'll prolly mKe quints and then use a male to make other quint pokemon in the same egg group.
Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
I hatched a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant male marill! the only problem is it is thick fat instead of huge power, do you want that or a quint with huge power?
Stryke
Stryke
Nice! Unfortunately, I need Marill more for competative use than for breeding as I have a flawless male blastoise and mawile, which cover Marill's egg groups. So, a quint with huge power would be much better for me.

Sigh, ability capsule should let you get hidden powers.
Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
Ok but I'll want mawile instead cause I just got a rattled Magikarp from someone.
Dietcoke101
Dietcoke101
Got you it. Both male and female so you can choose.