atsync
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I added you. My FC is 4699 5615 7204 and I have throh, mienfoo and breloom in my safari. Thanks!
    Please add me, 2234-7394-1141 Chandra 3DS FC. I have Smeargle, Audino and Dunsparce.
    atsync
    atsync
    I added you but you haven't added me yet.
    I added your friend code so could you please add me to your friend list.Friend code 2079-6727-0912
    Hey! I added your 3DS FC~ Would you mind adding me back? 2578-3365-2106 - Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel btw.
    Hey, I saw your FC in the Friend Safari google doc. Mind adding me back? 0361 6922 2776 - I could use an Eevee :)
    Hi, are you still accepting add requests? I need a friend safari with Eevee and the FS spreadsheet said you have one.
    atsync
    atsync
    Yes. I won't be able to add any codes I haven't added for a few hours because I'm at uni, but if you want to be added just add my code, and leave your code either here or on the spread sheet and I'll add it as soon as I can.
    atsync
    atsync
    I added you!
    kiddu
    Updated, thanks
    atsync
    atsync
    Thanks for the check! A few things before I implement it though:

According to the spelling thread, "Pokemon" doesn't have an accent if it's stand-alone (unlike "Pokemon Centre", which needs the accent).

Regarding "Cuttable", that was the way I was told to write it when I did my RBY hidden item letter so I'd rather leave that as is.

I agree with everything else though. Thanks again!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Okey dokey, I just thought accents were everywhere in letters, similar to the smog. As for cuttable, I think it sounds a bit odd, but consistency is much more important.
    True.
    However:252Atk Choice Band Skarmory (+Atk) Rock Slide vs 4HP/0Def Motor Drive Emolga (Neutral): 116% - 138% (294 - 348 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.
    Thanks to sturdy, skarmory can tank one hit.
    Emolga does look cute when she loses. :)
    Who do you think will win: Skarmory or emolga?
    I think Skarmory can win with rock slide.
    I caught Gato's error before you posted your post, haha. I was slow because I posted the new assignment. By the way, go check it out!
    Nope! That's the perfectly correct place go ask for your grammar checks. It looks pretty long, but it will hopefully get taken care of soon.
    Hey dude, do you feel like taking over the RBY in-game tier list? I haven't really maintained it in ages so I think it's better off in someone else's hands. If you want it just make a new thread and copypaste where we left off.
    Psssst!

Your Orange League Battle Arcade streak puts you in third for the Battle Arcade, man. Submit that, yo! ^.^
    So first you take a female Gible almost like mine, then you take the same exact Cranidos I do. Are you trying to copy me? Hm? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Honestly I just find the coincidence hilarious and wanted to mention it.
    Hey sorry to bother you, but I saw the post on your streak with the Sashed Zoroark lead. Can I just ask how you bred both Memento and Dark Pulse onto it? I can't figure out anyway to breed both moves onto it because I cant find any Pokemon that can learn both moves that can pass them down to Zorua. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…