LilOu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, I asked if you could add Empoleon and Gatr to agility on the teambuilding compendium and everyone just seemed to ignore me, so possibly can you add those? Thanks.
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Oh, sorry, must have missed your post. Will add Empoleon, but not Gatr as it lacks offensive power and is completely outclassed by the Ddance variant. Thanks :]
    hey sorry I was away when you messaged me, whats up?
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Oh, no problem, I got disconnected anyway. I wanted to know what did you think about adding Mega Glalie as a spiker? I'm not really sure, but a dude just suggested it and I wanted an opinion from someone else.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    Yeah sounds fine to me!
    [18:29] <@ium2> SOLD: LilOuOn to The VoD Hooligans for 3000.
    [18:29] <blunder> AHHHHHHHHHHhhh
    LilOu
    LilOu
    what? i got on a team i didn't even try out for? when was this? who runs the teams? i'm so confused oml
    blunder
    blunder
    its just a mock draft buddy for uupl
    LilOu
    LilOu
    i think i understand now, but why do a mock draft?
    ur never on po
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Oh, crap. I left for a while since I'm on vacations in Italy, but I'm trying to go online more now, since I already visited Rome, Venice, Verona, etc. Sorry for not answering before, I've been really busy :[ Are you gonna come anytime soon?
    LilOu
    LilOu
    On the other hand...happy belated new year! I'm right now playing ORAS and trying to catch a Spinda with a red stain around its mouth so it'd look like an epic beard :]
    U are like my idol, I like listening to your videos late at night in bed so I can get naked while you ladder naked and its like, a connection you know?
    Will you marry me.
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Holy cow, that was deep
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I do <3
    [Joey voice]How you doin'[/Joey voice]
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Yo :] Kinda busy to do all stuff I should do. I find time to play on PO, but working on models, drawings, E.E, playing PO, editing and uploading is really hard :[
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Haven't seen you in a while, are you coming to PO?
    Spinda
    Spinda
    Mb later this week going through some personal stuff
    Hey man are you Lilou on the PO forums?
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I'm pretty sure that it is the same now that Aegi and Maw are banned. Just import your PO team to PS! and we can battle there.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ya kk I'm on smogtours
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Is that the Tournaments chat room? I'm in as LilOu
    Why'd you disappear :O
    LilOu
    LilOu
    University is getting heavy. I've got a scale model to do, which I love, and exams are approaching, I'll try to get in next week. Miss me :[
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    *correct all icrap mistakes in ur head pls :[[
    LilOu
    LilOu
    4 attacks Bisharp is really good, Low Kick kills are awesome! Anyway, CB Talo works well imo, lures Rotom and Ttar and then I get a free kill with Gene most of the time. And I have lost so many battle for not having Hyper Cutter on Pundit hahahahhaha :]
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    210 Spe (not evs) Bisharp low kick all dem lucarios ahahahaha!!!!

Srsly though I hate CB talon ;[ hyper cutter is OK I guess I'll comment more if I can get comp back ;)
    Gimme some dittos :[[[
    Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Srsly tho, i want some, and i dont have any normal saffari
    LilOu
    LilOu
    You're lucky, I'm starting a ditto black market office. $10 each, and without shitty nicknames with reference to your family, $15.
    Stone RG
    Stone RG
    Or we could just make this easier and you give me the 3DS
    Hey, mind adding me back please? 2766-9147-7441
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Oh, yeah, sure. I can't right now, my 3DS ran out of battery, but tomorrow I will.
    skies
    skies
    Ok! Thank you :)))
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Ha, looks like I never added you :]
    Hey Lil! I sneaked on PO(3) yesterday, and the metagame is mind-blowing me. I honestly need a tier list for reference of whats in XY beta. ANYWAY, I made this cool team; I'll post specifics as an additional comment since I CANT PM YOU ON PROXY AND MESSAGE WILL GET TOO LONG UGH
    LilOu
    LilOu
    My current team is: Sash Mamo | EB Genesect | Mega Gengar | Scarf Tyrantrum | LO Starmie | Bulk Up GW Talonflame. It has done really well too (before, I had a Blaziken instead of Gene).

Oh, yeah. Aegislash is broken against Offense, 100% prediction is needed (hope that helps) Set up SD with your Talo b4 attacking, it will go for Kings Shield first.

Hope to see you around :]
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    yeah my first team i used had sash gengar -- fuck aegis lash bullshit!! Seriously though, that thing is super annoying. Thankfully, even if it predicts Lucario / Talonflame Swords Dance, what can it honestly do back? It HAS to use that Kings Shield eventually to be effective, if you can predict when your opponent will use it, they're history (CRUNCH LUCARIO, although Secret Sword Aegi is annoyin to that)
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Also, Stealth Rock is seeing less usage imo -- VOLCARONA SPAM WHILE NO ONE ELSE IS IMO (seriously, it kinda fucks Lucario / Alakazam / Gengar atm; at least in theory).
    (23:30:18) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 3/90680 [1680 points / 181 battles]!

:]
    Spinda
    Spinda
    (21:05:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 1/90460 [1707 points / 186 battles]!
    LilOu
    LilOu
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LilOu
    LilOu
    !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…