Kyuukon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I've got an egg that matches your TSV (887). Here's the info for it: Dratini (F) - Adamant, Marvel Scale, 31\31\31\17\31\31 [887]. Interested?
    Hi Kyuukon I have this egg Squirtle (M) - Modest, Rain Dish, 12\31\13\31\14\31 [887] and I don't need, If you want I can give it you :). Just respond my post, I'm not asking for anything only making space in my boxes.
    hi my egg shiny value887 Can you help me to hatch an egg with TSV 887, my FC is 1349-5775-2350 me as soon as you can get online :) my game name:칸 I live in South Korea(Seoul) Which country do you live in? I want to know the difference between you and me time
    칸(Kan)
    Kyuukon hi~?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    PM'd
    sorry, not taking requests like this. Only offering a deal for them ;$
    Hi Kyuukon, I was wondering if your Brave Honedge can be exchanged with BP items? Just wondering because I have no competitive pokes. Thanks for answering!
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    you can have a spitback of Honedge (4 IV) for a BP item :)
    mmh, I guess I can take a Bright Powder?
    I saw that your SV is 887... Could you possibly hatch an egg for me and return it?
    truethugnasty
    actually, is there any chance any of your eggs have the sv of 2874?
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I don't know. I can't use the checker for now :(
    If something I'll PM you :) but don't keep your hopes up, it's very difficult to match your SV and I'm not really interested in checking for my eggs atm :I
    truethugnasty
    i'm aware lol. but yeah alright. i'll let you know if i change my mind
    Hi, I noticed you offered your Bold Klefki on a trading thread for someone's Gastly, and you were denied. I have a couple of Timid Gastlys left in my box from my previous breeding project, so if you're still up on that offer, I'll accept it. I haven't made a trading thread yet, but if you need a little more security, you can check out my wall on my profile to see the trades I have done. Thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…