Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Kyara! I know that you're probably getting a lot of requests for your friend safari, but I would love it if you added me! I really need the Dittos with the perfects IVs! Please add me
    1805-2655-0370
    Hi! sorry to bother you and be annoying seeing as you probably get a lot of these but can you add me please, I want a ditto so bad! My friend code is 1332-7846-1053 thanks for whatever you decide to do
    Greetings! Can we exchange friend codes for safari? I would be much obliged, been lookin for a ditto safari. My FC is 4742 5685 6833.
    Thank you!
    Hello Kyara! it would be great if you can add me when you have some space on your list. Thanks for sharing with so many people, is very kind of you.

greetings from buenos aires!

almost forgot... my code is 2423-3219-2304 and i have pawniard, sandile and absol.
    Hello Kyara, can you add me as well? My FC is 3024-5863-9761, I have Slugma, Magmar, and Ninetales. Thanks.
    Hi, can you add me please? My FC is 1848-2001-7506 and I have Sandile, Vullaby and Absol. Thanks!
    If it would be possible for you to add me, it would be much obliged. I've been looking for a safari with Minccino and Ditto.

1950 8009 7077

Safari Contains: Espurr, Drowzee, Girafarig
    Greetings! Can we exchange friend codes for safari? I would be much obliged, been lookin for a ditto safari. My FC is 0361-7330-0756
    Thank you!
    Hi, Can you add me as a friend for xy safari please. I
    My code is 2981-5963-8592. Thank you, I really appreciate it
    Could you please add me to you friend list so I can get ditto in my friend safari. My FC is 0216-0817-9780 thank you.
    Hello Kyara.
    My FC: 1461-7528-6258
    Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Lillipup - Keckleon - Smeargle

If you care to exchange FCs please tell me :)
    If you get space, it would be great if you could add me on Friend Safari.
    I have Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery
    My FC: 1848-2969-7893
    Well Like BrownCow Said, I'm in need of a Ditto safari, If you dont mind Please PM me, if you're full I udnersand,
    Thanks!
    Hey, sorry for being the 1millionth person here adding you for a Ditto Safari, but I'd greatly appreciate if you could add me whenever you get the chance/whenever the amount of people adding you start to lessen up. If you can't take anymore people, I completely understand and again I apologize for asking this! My FC: 2723-9089-0141 with Combee, Illumise, and Heracross. Thank you!
    I'm not sure what my Safari is to be honest but if I could get yours I would be very grateful
    I feel kinda bad but ... I really need a Ditto Safari Friend.
    I Hope you can make it work lol
    3454-0444-5134
    Hi, I'm in Europe too! Hit me up, I've added you already, I'm online in Pokemon all afternoon.
    FC: 0044-2837-2710. Thanks!

I got Combee, Illumise and Pinsir in mine XD
    Ok, now here's a problem: The amount of requests per day keeps increasing, but the amount of space I can make per day keeps decreasing.
    Kyara
    Also, a lot of people are from the US I guess, and I'm from Europe, so many I've added haven't even been online at the same time as me.
    Good evening Kyara. May I request to add me in? My FC is 4296-2981-1608. I have magneton, skarmory and bronzong in mine.
    Kyara
    priority added because I really need all 3 of those >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…