Punchshroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey for your Liepard analysis you need to post in GP queue that it's ready for GP and change the tag and title to reflect that!
    youre the only voter missing right now, please send it in ASAP. Im going to lie down now, i plan on counting votes when Im back, so please vote by then
    Hey if I made a Doubles chatroom, would you like to be a part of it?
    nv
    nv
    There is, but I was thinking about making one on Pokemon Showdown. Since Doubles is becoming an official meta in Gen 6, I thought why not, lol?
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    I see. I'll pop by if people like Laga come on the chat.
    nv
    nv
    Ok. I posted on their profile and hope they will come by as well, lol. No confirmation yet though, :P
    Punchy! :D

I've only just seen that you contacted me on ps yesterday, what was it about? :O
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Never mind, it has passed :/
    Celever
    Celever
    I want to know now though D:
    <Ever get that sweet feeling where your Zweilous goes on its unstoppable rampage until, whoop~, a miss screws you over sideways and blows your sweep. Yeah, Carracosta is risking that much everytime you go for stone edge.>

Best post for 2013.
    requesting a NP liepard team so I can test it pls :)
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Gah, can't access it now, but you can use my analysis for reference. The beauty of Liepard is that you can run setup fodder like Alomomola or Tangela alongside without much worry, so go nuts with that.
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Bring a Musharna or something for Fighting-types and preferably a Fighting-type yourself to break special walls while Liepard lures out physical walls to kill their asses. Hazards recommended due to expected frantic switching.
    i said 45% because liepard is bulky enough to live most +0 attacks
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Yeah, but you said after Swagger, so those would be +2 hits threatening to wreck Liepard's shit. Most special attacks can also 2HKO Liepard with little trouble.
    I'm british time zone, and as such gmt+1.
    It is simply easiest to battle if you head on irc!
    Lol our teams are so similar, with the only difference of Pokemon being our choice of bulky water, and our movesets are different. Some people just can't seem to tell apart mine from yours, lmao. (FOUL PLAY MISSY)
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Agreed. I recently incorporated Audino for dat sweet Regenerator and Liepard to cockblock setup.
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    My standing's not too high, but it didn't seem like he ripped my team; more like he just wanted to build the team around Mandibuzz. Also, SubRoost Mandibuzz wants Toxic, otherwise Foul Play is all you can do.
    MQJinx
    MQJinx
    More like he ripped my team.
    No, I didn't realize that the Salac Berry was Counter-productive to my Contrary Serperior Set, otherwise I wouldn't suggest it at all. Any alternative suggestions then? I'm open for constructive criticism.
    Nochman.EXE
    Nochman.EXE
    But I remain confused of how the Salac Berry is "Counter-Productive". Sure the Salac Berry fails to maximize his Sweeping Potential, but it does Boost his Speed outside of Revenge Kill Levels (bar priority) when Substitute is not an option. Besides, at +4-6 he's already strong enough. Nowhere in that do I see a disadvantage.
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    Um, Contrary reverses the speed boost from Salac, negating your speed instead. I've been in enough Challenge Cup matches to find that out the hard way. Contrary Coil XP
    Nochman.EXE
    Nochman.EXE
    O.O That's odd because I've used it before... That was a long time ago on PO, so maybe it was flawed.

Okay you've made your point clear, I'll replace the Salac Berry with Leftovers/Life Orb.
    1 | I am not Laga | 2095 | 89.3 | 2058± 82

gg mate :]
    Punchshroom
    Punchshroom
    1 | Punchshroom | 2095 | 93.1 | 2181 ± 61
    now we tie~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…