Hamstern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have an egg that matches your TSV 4057, if you don't mind could you hatch it for me please?

Just in case you're interested, My FC: 5000 3334 4793
    Ok, the egg I'm trading is a riolu, it's SV IS 4057 if you could hatch it and trade it back to me I would greatly appreciate it. And could you also name him Ascendant?
    Ok I can be on now could you? 0705 2896 3623 is my friend code.

i'll be on for a few hours
    Do you have the SV 4057? All the others are saying you have 3278 but maybe you have a second game. I'm on all the time so I should respond very quickly
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Yes I have 2 games :)
    Hi, your SID is 3278? If I need your help with an egg.
    FC: 1306-6037-6961
    IGN: Lenny
    Could you pass me your FC?
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Just been very busy, but yeah I might be able to help you if we are online at the same time :) My friend code is 4725-7999-1413 (IGN: Linda)
    Hey wassup. I saw that ur shiny value is 3278. I have a Fennekin in that egg with 2 max IVs (I messed up forgot the destiny knot :)Add me and we can trade later Already added you!
    FC: 4124 5469 0612
    IGN: Timothy
    SV:3384

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Just been very busy, but yeah I might be able to help you if we are online at the same time :)
    FrZnScout
    FrZnScout
    Lost the eggg :(
    I saw on a database that your TSV is 4057, I've been looking for that one for a while now. If that it correct could please hatch an egg for me?

FC: 0705 2896 3623
    IGN: stuart
    TSV: 1927
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Just been very busy, but yeah I might be able to help you if we are online at the same time :)
    hi. your shiny id matched my egg so i was wondering if you could hatch it for me. thanks :) Friend Code: 3926-5661-7131, IGN: Nicolai
    thanks in advance :)
    Hello, I checked the SVs on some of my eggs, and one of them matched your shiny ID, so I was wondering if you could please hatch a charmander egg for me and trade it back.

The SID for my pokemon is 3278.

My IGN is Raymond and my friend code is 4124-5592-6919.

Thank you for your time!
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Okay, I'll add you :)
    Pro298
    Pro298
    Thank you very much!
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    You're welcome :)
    If you could give me Box 6, 22. Helioptile (M) - Timid, Dry Skin, 31\12\30\31\28\31 [1,073] to me as that is my SV I'd be very appreciative. Thank you!

My FC is in my sig. I'll add you right now.
    Hello. I was hoping you could hatch an egg for me. I'm looking for the SV 4057.
    My FC is 2466-2669-6650 IGN Helms TSV 2711. Thank you for your time.
    kotasai
    None of them have dusk nor premier ball. Just the normal pokeball. All the phantumps I have are imipish with harvest. Though atm I can't check the eggs to see which ones are female. I'll be able to tell you tomorrow around this.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    It fine, I'll pass. Really picky with my pokémons balls! Yeah, that sounds wrong xD
    kotasai
    Haha, ok. Let me know if you need anything else. Again, thank you very much.
    Hey! My egg has the same shiny value as your Pokemon Y game! Could you please hatch it for me? Much appreciated!
    1977-1564-6801
    Brandon
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    You can try to hit me up when I am online and I might be able to help you :)
    Yo Hamstern... you are my Shiny Hatcher from the database.

It would be much appreciated if you'd take time out of your schedule to help me hatch something.

I'd try to offer come recompensation for your troubles... just let me know (maison items? berries? iv mons?) and I'll see what I can do.

Added your friend code by the way, mine's 1478 3570 2013, thanks again!
    Medziddo
    Thanks! and can you help me name my Rotom as "Shock Factor", thanks!
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Will do :)
    Medziddo
    Hey once again, thanks so much for helping to hatch my Pokemon! Enjoy your Salac Berry, and may they grow and Multiply!
    Can you hatch me an egg through your x version, my info is Sean| 0516-7268-9810
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Yeah can do as long as you catch me online :) Will be online til 22pm probably, time zone GMT+1h
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Or more like awake, might not always be online on smogon jsut cause I'm home :P
    Hey Hamstern, it's you having a SV = 3278 ? =)
    alex010
    alex010
    Sure ^^, i'm online :)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Nice Charmander :) I'm trying to breed a shiny one as well, but mine will be stuck in a repeat ball. To lazy to get a new decent female :P
    alex010
    alex010
    I did breed 4 today, found one with your SV :3
    Thank you ! :D
    Hii Hamstern, how is life doing? :)
    Drakiar
    Good to hear from you :) haha I was more thinking that Dedenne is a failed Pikachu clone haha! Well I'm stilling going to school, started a new study at the University of Groningen (Hanze Hoogeschool) :)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Okay, nice :) I'm hoping this job will make me a bit more study motivated, haha :P Aw, how dare you think that of Dedenne ;)
    Drakiar
    Haha! The last two weeks were very quit/not busy.. Tomorrow, the second period of this years starts, with long school days (8:30 - 18:30) :'( But if the classes are good and funny then it's OK!
    Ok, thank you. I er... have a bad habit of not checking my messages here often enough, but I'll be around whenever you're ready. Do you have a preference for the gender?
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Thanks for the trade. :D
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Thanks for the trade :D Please check the hidden power just so its not the hp electric one, but I'm pretty sure I marked the attack since its even :)
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Yes, you gave me the HP grass one, I just checked.
    Hi, I was wondering if you had any male flawless pokemon of any nature or ability that you'd be willing to trade.
    So far, my most valuable pokemon would have to be
    Flawless Female Modest Swift Swim Magikarp
    Flawless Female Relaxed Intimidate Mawile
    Flawless Female Quiet Sand Veil Cacnea
    Atk-less quint Male Quirky Torrent Squirtle
    Numerous quints of Cacnea and Magikarp
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Sorry, I don't really have much interested in parents, only competive pokémon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…