5 Iv Azumarill
Working on Smeargle
TaBuu
TaBuu
LOL dang you mad good @ this breeding stuff

Honestly I'm struggling to make my first team so much X(
False Sense
False Sense
Well, I think I know something that might make your breeding easier as a whole. It might not be ideal for you, though.
TaBuu
TaBuu
??what is it
False Sense
False Sense
Well, what I've been doing for the most part is making all my pokemon "related" to one another. Basically, once I have perfect IVs on one species, I try breeding that individual with another species to start off with good IVs to pass down. For example, after completing my Charizard I made it a parent to Kingdra, and Kingdra became a parent to Azumarill. Does that make sense?
TaBuu
TaBuu
oh I see I see.
wow that's smart lol
do you have a full set team then?
False Sense
False Sense
To be perfectly honest, I don't really have a specific team in mind. I have a few general ideas, but at the moment I'm just breeding up all-around good pokemon that will lead me up to other pokemon I need. That way I'll have a solid roster of pokemon to choose from when building my teams. That's why I thought that method might not be ideal for you, since your team doesn't exactly share egg groups.
TaBuu
TaBuu
^ i'm gonna do that too as well. I think I'll just focus on getting all the solid OU Pokémon and things I want.

I'm going to look up the egg groups and get a 5 IV Pokémon from each egg group. that way when I breed I'll have a perfect Pokémon waiting~
False Sense
False Sense
In that case, it would be a good idea for you to work with pokemon that are both easy to breed and offer access to some good egg groups. Charizard is an excellent example of this, as it only has one possible ability, is fairly straightforward, and offers good IVs to pass down to anything in the Monster or Dragon egg groups. Something like Azumarill is also a great start for Water 1 and Fairy groups.
TaBuu
TaBuu
Here's my little list (lol) that I've compiled. With your breeding expertise please tell me if any of my mentioned Pokémon should be subbed out for something "easier" :

Monster + Dragon : Garchomp [ I have one with 5 IVs minus SpDef]

Water 1 + Fairy : Azumarill [ Duh ]

Field + Human Like : Pangoro [ I have it in my F Safari ]

Grass + Mineral : Ferrothorn [ ^same]
TaBuu
TaBuu
Water 3 + Bug : Drapion [ ^same]

Amorphous : Phantump [^same]
TaBuu
TaBuu
Water 2 : Gyaradps [I was wondering if you could trade me one ....]
TaBuu
TaBuu
I forgot flying.
False Sense
False Sense
Didn't I give you a Gyarados?

Anyway, I think those will work out ok for breeding purposes, although if you're breeding something from scratch you ideally want it to be something with only one possible ability. That way you don't get any specimens with good IVs but the wrong ability.