Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'scuse me. I was just glancing around and I noticed you had Sliggo in your safari. Mine isn't... spectacular. It has Fletchinder. Though I wondered if you could temporarily add me as a friend. Sorry to sound like a major bother - just Goodra was on one of my "to-do" lists. I'm not insulted if you say no.
    Hey, i'm interested in you friend safari, could you please add me? My fc is: 4184-2859-7954, I already added you ;)
    GeorgeWorld
    what do you have in your safari?
    Fockx
    Garbodor, Kakuna and Muk
    hey do you think you could add me as a friend? my fc is 3840-6157-9287, thanks :)
    GeorgeWorld
    what do u have in your safari?
    tonyruns
    ive got sawsbuck, sunkern, and quilladin. not the most spectacular stuff
    Hey dude. How's the scyther breeding going?
    GeorgeWorld
    I have finished it and have one for you, is ability is swarm though so you will need a capsule or just keep breeding it. I have not been on that much lately because of Christmas and work etc but I have a few pokemon I may need help getting once pokebank comes around :) hope you have been keeping well
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Oh, very cool, no worries on how what the nature is. I don't even have a bug type Pokemon that I have bred yet so you would be doing me a massive favor either way just giving me one.
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Do you have spit backs for it so I can breed a male with a female? I have something for you in exchange by the way
    Look, I know that we don't know each other, but, can you add my Friend Code??
    it's 5086 - 2047 - 0566. Pokémons: Nosepess, Onix, Ryhorn! I really what your FC's Dragonair.
    Where are you from??? I from Brazil (-3)
    Sorry for my English, if I wrote something wrong
    Hello! I need your Friend Safari. Are you able to add me back? My Friend Safari is Fire with Larvesta, Magmar and Ninetales. My FC: 2723-8741-8460
    Hey George, I have a favor/offer that I would like. I want to give you two 5 IV spitback goey Goomys so that you can breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest female with Goey or a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest male with any nature. Would you be willing to do that? I want one to bred a shiny!
    GeorgeWorld
    im breeding adamant ones and am close to getting 5 perfect ivs, its harder cos you cant catch them in the friend safari lol. I will give you a scyther when I finally crack the 5 iv barrier haha, il have a look into the shiny thing on Wednesday when I don't have work, sounds realy cool though : D
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Your Shiny Value is 3353. That is what the Pokemon's last four numbers need to be to be shiny if you hatch the egg. That is the first thing you find with the Instacheck program. I found it because I have a Pokemon or two that you hatched yourself!
    reklaw_vahn
    reklaw_vahn
    Hi dude, can you add me? I saw on that you have 2 pokemons I need on your safari. I have a Ground-type safari :3
    FC: 1032-1449-6960
    Sorry for the late reply, I added you now! I'll stay online for a few hours so you can get Azumarill
    Hi, Could you add me? I saw on the smogon spreadsheet you had dragonair
    My FC is 3582-9188-6774
    I have a fairy safari - kirlia, jigglypuff, floette :)
    Hey! Would you mind adding me? :C I'm looking for Dragonaires. I also have a Dragon Safari. Gabite, Noibat, and Sliggoo.
    FC: 1950-8348-1474
    Sure. 0946 - 3421 - 3227
    GeorgeWorld
    Thanks alot :) I have added you to my list but it says you still have to add me. Could you message me when you have done so, I realy want to get a pure power diggersby :D
    V4Victini
    V4Victini
    Added you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…