Zephir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're playing for ost11; it'd be most convenient for me anytime on sunday, but you tell me what time you'd like if thats not fine with you
    LighTz911
    LighTz911
    i'll be back on during the evening which should be around night for you, so notify me when you're on
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Lol sorry my head was on something else, gl in next round .-.
    LighTz911
    LighTz911
    haha thanks!
    sorry we couldnt get the match done though
    I'm EST so GMT -4 and we'e paired up for OST so when would you like to play?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Hi i'm gmt+1, anyday of next week, on the afternoon (for you). You can pick a specific day if you want
    Cased
    I'd like to play Monday / Wedensday / Friday because I end class at 10 AM my time, and that'd be best so I can find you in your afternoon
    Happy birthday!
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Thank you. Good avy - one of my favourite album cover (although I haven't actually listened to the album :v)
    EyeDentist
    EyeDentist
    Oh, yes, I highly recommend listening to Disco Volante. It's my favorite album, actually. It's mainly avant-garde thrash, noise, and techno stuff. It's certainly interesting!
    Pourquoi cet avatar triste et mélancolique zephir ? tout va bien ?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Il ne transpire pas la joie, mais il n'est pas en noir et blanc.
    ...ça peut aller ;(
    Dear science DLZ
    Laaaaaaaaa La lalla la LAAAAAA aaaa lalah
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Stay out of my territory (!)
    Zephir
    Zephir
    (cette chanson déchire, faudrait que j'écoute un album)
    premier fr à me mettre gagnant sans parler de ghosting, ça méritait d'être souligné.
    yea i see where that comes from, its just not my sort of thing. maybe ill try him again soon, ill look into kindred as well
    hey dude, we're opps in fsl, vinc gave me a link of your french server, i'll be online in that server at weekend looking for u :]
    Hi, we are playing Ubers Open. I will be on this weekend so just message me here or on showdown and we can arrange the battle. I'm Zolar on Showdown btw.
    As if betus blues isn't the best SMB track <:
    Zephir
    Zephir
    I confess it's the ost i know the less but i had to mention it :v After a relisten I think it's indeed the best, at least out of the game. Hot Damned is fine as well !
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah, forest funk is a nice intro track, as is the forest in general, but I can't forget when I started the hospital and the game was just "you thought the forest was hard? Welcome to the REAL game now"
    6,5/10.
    Un potentiel certain, mais l'absentéisme de l'élève lui coûte les félicitations du jury.
    Bon anniv' Zeph !

Btw, je suis assez surpris de constater que tu n'as que 18 ans, je t'aurais donné plus. Dire que le Zephir que j'ai connu il y a longtemps était 2 ans moins âgé que moi et pourtant bien plus mature. C'est consternant :/
    Hey, I'm supposed to play you for UPL. I'm super available so just send me a VM or hop on IRC when you want to do a match. Alternatively, we can schedule a specific time if that works better for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…