Smogon Forums

Mocha
Mocha
Ah, I didn't know that shifting the egg moves to the bottom of the list helps avoid the moves getting replaced. I will definitely keep that in mind, thanks! Alright, I'll just go breed my only female with Justified with one of my other male Absols that still has Play Rough so I'll get some new babies with Play Rough.
JetStorm
JetStorm
It really bugs me that the Daycare teaches moves over anything (even HMs). If only the Move Relearner was more powerful and would let you relearn all the level up moves AND any of the moves it had obtained from breeding.
Mocha
Mocha
I agree. My friend was misinformed then when he told me that egg moves could be obtainable though the Move Relearner - if they had those egg moves when they hatched. It forces you to have an extra parents to keep those egg moves for future breeding :/
JetStorm
JetStorm
And this is exactly the premise behind my main breeding project. I'm trying to create 2 perfect parents for as many Pokemon as I can, with Egg move options that are usable competitively. Since I always end up with at least 2 that satisfy that condition, it makes it a lot easier for me to distribute them to other people.
Mocha
Mocha
Yeah that's a good idea, I'll get on that too. Well, I'm breeding Absols again atm, but I'm wary of my luck since I spent 3 entire days breeding for a flawless, and only got one so far (which had Super Luck <.<). If for whatever reason I can't seem to get another 5 IV female Justified, would a male one work? I will still try though ;o
JetStorm
JetStorm
Alright, I have a Poliwag for you.
Male Modest Poliwag w/ Swift Swim (HA).
IV: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
HP: Dark :(
If you want a female one, I'll keep trying.
Mocha
Mocha
That sounds good, and male is fine. I'm still breeding Absols for your female one. Actually, if you're up for it (and it's alright if you're not), but if you managed to get a Bold Politoed as well, I can trade you a breeding pair of Absols of 5IVs, Justified, and Play Rough in case you want to go for a flawless.
Mocha
Mocha
Mega Absol gets 115 special attack and moves like Fire Blast, which helps have an answer to Ferro/Forretress/Skarmory who would otherwise wall you. Anyway, I'd trade the breeding pair for both a Modest and Bold Politoed. If not, I'm fine with just the one trade lol
JetStorm
JetStorm
Alright, I'll go make a Bold Poliwag as well. I now have one of each Modest Poliwag with HA, so at least I don't have to roll the dice on the gender haha.
Mocha
Mocha
Thanks so much! Yeah I have the Male one ready for you... still hatching for Females. All the Females I get keep getting Pressure and Super Luck <.<
Mocha
Mocha
Got one Female with Justified, but it has 4 IVs instead of 5. I'm telling you, the Absol breeding hates me xD Will hatch more.
JetStorm
JetStorm
lol I got a Bold Poliwag with 4 of 5. To be fair, I had to Nature fish because I didn't have a Bold Synchronizer.
Mocha
Mocha
YES I got one with 5 IVs, Justified (IVs in everything except Special Attack), and female. Unfortunately, it has a low IV in Special Attack, so if you plan to go mixed with it, you'll need to hope the male one gives you the 31 IV for Special Attack instead. Is this fine, or do you need me to breed some more? xD
Mocha
Mocha
Let me just clarify what I have for you so far as to not confuse you:

Female Absol Justified: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Male Absol Justified: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Alright so both don't have 31 in Special Attack, so that won't help you much, unless you don't plan on using the mixed set ;o
JetStorm
JetStorm
Those two will be perfect, thanks!
I've got 2 Modest and 2 Bold Poliwag with HA, one of each nature for each gender.
JetStorm
JetStorm
I'll trade you a Modest Male Poliwag and a Bold Female Poliwag. Sounds good?
Mocha
Mocha
They sound great, thanks! I'll need your FC... I think I already gave you mine, right? My in-game name is Mocha, just like here.
JetStorm
JetStorm
Alright, its somewhere... up there. lol
1005 8685 0892
Mocha
Mocha
Added, just send me a trade invite when you're ready :)

And double check the Absols once you get them to make sure you got what you wanted.
JetStorm
JetStorm
Alright, all good on my end. Contact me again if you want anything else. I'm gonna work on getting bulky Pokemon bred in the next few weeks.