Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very close to being ready for wifi battles! VM me your friend code if you're interested!
    I sneak on PS to test a team under "Luck is Overrated" and I just happened to get anally raped by your hax (Draco Crit and Hydro misses :c). Since I didn't complain while I fought you on iPod (I can't believe I almost won despite losing that teams MVP in ttar lol) so I'm doing it now! :)
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Then get one! (Still don't know why I have one...) A for wifi battles, I need to start getting some dutton first and breed and ev train so it'll take a while for me to get into that lol ;) ill let you know when I can thou
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    *ditto over ditton stupid Icrap
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    You should totally ask Bald Accountant to add you. He has a Ditto safari and adds anyone who asks. That's how I got my Ditto safari, anyway. But yeah PM me when you're ready!
    So, shall I reserve one of my Riolu for you? I just happen to have one with four perfect IVs.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Oh yeah, would you also like a Marill as well? I have one that unfortunately doesn't have Aqua jet, but has perfect IVs, Huge Power, and an Adamant nature. Any interest?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    You already gave me a Marill, so I'm fine. Thanks though!
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I did?

...Shoot, my memory is failing me now...
    5 day weekend! you know what that means ;)
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Just go into a battle and afterwards the infected pokemon will spread it to the pokemon next to it.
    Gary
    Gary
    Spammin steers!
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Yeah, that did get a little carried away there. Sorry about that... Probably best to end it here then.
    add me you scrub ;)
    btw, you have any luck wih dittos
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah! I've already bred half my team for wifi! And ok, I'll add you.
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    wifi sooonnnn~
    Hey i made a change to the set i posted and removed Ice Punch as a slash after Fire Punch. Aegislash is everywhere and being walled by it is not an option.
    Nasty Plot Mega Lucario fucks bitches and gets money.
    Dr Ciel
    Halcyon do you like.

Mega Steel Jackals with Nasty Plot

!
    So, what did you think about that whole Ban Justifications thing? I found it quite amusing, personally. Such stupid and baseless arguments...
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I happen to be of that religion, and I have a sibling who is in fact mentally challenged. I tend to be very sensitive about the use of the word "retard" for that reason.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Well of course, you have every right to be upset. I would be too in your situation. In the end though, he's just another random user who has no place here so I wouldn't let it get to you. ShootingStarmie and I were cracking up at his comment to me last night.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    To use his own words, "arrogant idiots" like him tend to make for very good amusement, don't they? I'm almost a little sad that they closed the thread. I don't think he's even been online since they did.
    Yoooooo Pokemon sometime soon?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yes! Sorry I just noticed this :/ what's your friend code by the way? Mine is 3454-1089-9456
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    3454 0444 5134
    This kid, I swear. We need to make our Gen 6 teams, man!
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I already have a few for December when all Pokémon are available. I haven't made any "legal" teams yet though.
    Ok, so I seriously need to take a break from Smogon. It takes up way too much of my time and I have irl stuff to do. See you in a while!
    Magcargo
    Magcargo
    See you soon too buddy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…