Jibaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• jibaku can i kill the ivs thread from ubers subforum to competitive discussion it's really pissing me off :'(
    Hey I'm interested in your FC as you have a Gyarados.

3969 4633 0700 (Roy in-game)

(Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    I have a Froakie to hatch and you have the right shiny value could you get back to me on this ? my fc is 1547-5778-8218
    I have a gible that im lookin to hatch shiny, was wondering if you can hatch it for me my fc is 5343-8947-2775
    Hey i got a pokemon egg with your sv of 1269 you think you can hatch it if so that would be so great and i would really appreciate it my fc is 3196-3545-8977 in game name is melo to contact me my twitch name is lemon_layers, and my skype name is johnnymelo900@yahoo.com please reply as soon as you can :)
    Hello! I just made an account here from Reddit because you have the TSV of 1269 correct? I'd love it if you would add me, and hatch my egg sometime. :)

IGN: B. 4356-0687-4624
    Added your FC from the spreadsheet. It'd be great if you could add me too (0576-4674-3559). Thank you very much!
    Excuse me. For your metronome battles, the pastebin link shows codes. How do I actually see a video?
    Hey! I'm in need or Frogadier and Gyarados so I added you! Please add me back :
    3454-0444-5134
    If I don't get to your friend codes for your friend safari, I'm probably either busy, tired, or lazy. I'll get to you sometime (max 3 days)
    Well it looks like you've already gotten a bunch of requests to share friend codes (the curse that comes from having a great safari, I suppose), but would you be willing to exchange friend codes with me?

Maybe we could work in a trade to make it worth your while, or at least a battle.
    Hi. I kinda need Gyarados from the Friend Safari, since I'm planning to breed Gyarados in order to get a really good Mega Gyarados in the end. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd add my FC, which is 2191-7637-9591.
    My Friend Safari is Grass-type and contains Petilil, Oddish and Maractus. Not the best aside from Petilil, I'll admit.
    Thanks for reading!
    - DH517
    Hi! I'm looking for Gyarados Safari, would you please add me? My code is 3823-8603-1187.
    I've got Bug type Safari with Ladyba, Masquerain and Heracross. I apreciate it! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…