1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Fabulous but lazy

1. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    I am pretty good! I will try to catch you in december. I have been going on irc a bit more too. Been busy as well. n_n
    Nov 14, 2013
  2. Fabulous but lazy
    Fabulous but lazy
    Yup in december i will back to play mon again lol. I'm very interested in xy ou, i think is better than bw ou haha. Yeah in december i will do my party with irongirls and beers (yesterday was my birthday). you are welcome xD.

1) Do you have x or y in 3ds?
    2) Who the hell is the girl in your avatar? xD
    Nov 14, 2013
  3. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    Yeah bw ou was really bad. Pokemon X and Y should be better. Have fun with girls and beer! Don't get too drunk.

I have pokemon X but I haven't finished it yet. It is pretty good but its too easy. They made a lot of mechanic improvements though such as removing the sleep counter reset.

That girl is Rydia from FF4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExptM6Nn0Q
    Nov 15, 2013
  4. Fabulous but lazy
    Fabulous but lazy
    Nov 16, 2013
  5. LizardMan
    LizardMan
    They remind me of wonder woman. I will most definitly be sure to do that! Although if I do play gen 6 competitively, it would be on pokemon showdown.
    Nov 16, 2013