AOPSUser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• any thought on Pain Split in OO?

if you want I can make a team and test it out this gen and post logs (that might take a bit though because id have to start the team from almost the ground up)
    AOPSUser
    AOPSUser
    Forretress learns Pain Split?

I'll get around to testing that eventually. But it learns Pain Split? Really?
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    yes... via heatgold/soulsilver tutor

why is this a surprise?

anyway, its really good at beating out opposing Ferrothorns and Skarmorys, as with it you can spin on them all you want and they can't wear it down, although yeah, outside of that it offers little else
    Whenever you finish writing your stuff, just post in Box's thread and it'll be added to the OP. You should see the subforum about now!
    who the fuck are you and why do you keep posting "not consistent unless your name is reyscarface"
    AOPSUser
    AOPSUser
    Your name is always related to hax in some way or other. There's also quite a lot of references.

As for who I am...who really needs to know that?
    Heya. Looks like Tauros can't learn Body Slam in 4th-5th gen - would you mind if I subbed it out for Strength?
    AOPSUser
    AOPSUser
    It can't?

Sure. (IDK why it can't haha)
    My bad in the STABmons thread. I was mixing it up with Magic Room. Didn't see a real need to post in the actual thread since I had nothing to say. And yea, eerie impulse is useless, but still deserves a BIT of a mention.
    Please no breeding related posts in UT unless specifically pertaining to availability of competitive strategies. Thank you.
    I think Engineer edited his post with actions, so you can ref the raid battle when you get the chance. It shouldn't have many calculations in this round, I think.
    Sorry to be a bother... but could I see the stats of the Pokemon I am attacking, please, since I forced the Syclant out? Thank you.
    posted, sorry I lost most of the links after the change, hope we can finish soon :3
    My bad, it will get the CC bonus (Only once) and all his KOC will be converted into CC. I will edit it soon
    Oh, yeah you're right, I have no idea what I was smoking last night to be thinking that >_< I blame sleep deprivation lol. Will fix ASAP.
    hey Aops, you didn't give your Pokemon items when you signed up for your Subway run. If you want, I'll let you do it before I start reffing?
    ATTENTION!!!

You have not met the requirements to stay in the group called Lets make a game together (posting AT THE LEAST 5 ideas or posts).
    If you get your total posts to 5 in the next week, you will be taken out from the Inactive List. After 1 week of no compliance, you WILL be kicked from the group.
    This message is only sent to any inactive members.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…