Lutra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'll be free to play in a few mins. Where I can find you? :O

I'll be on IRC as usual...
    Lutra
    Lutra
    okay, just logged on IRC and I'm on PO as well.
    you can start the rby ou championship if you'd like

you should make PS the default server tho so that Joim can collect more battles to search for any remaining bugs, tho there shouldn't be anymore
    Lutra
    Lutra
    sure, I was going to say that :)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    :O There's 40+ signups already. Should I make a post to say it'll change to 128 and edit the OP?
    ye u were right but the bslam fail to paras were a total of 2 lol that's a really dumb thing to bitch over lol (they were versus non-normal types lol). Also he surfed on a rhydon with a sub up so idk I don't think he's all that good lol
    Hey, I know it's early but can we schedule our match for week 1 already? It's because I have some exams till 13th and I'm busy studying and stuff. So is there a problem for you to play on 9th (Friday)? That's like the best day for me since I can get some practice on Thursday and then I'll have all Friday to play...
    Lutra
    Lutra
    yeah, sure, that's fine, no problem :) We can play on my PO server with old (slightly wrong) mechanics if RBY gets too buggy on PO/PS main servers.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sure. I don't even know if they updated yet Oo
    hey were can i do try outs for roa premier league?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Well my team's channel is #lucky on IRC, I won't personally be doing tryouts but nothing to stop you hanging out there for the moment.
    When do you wanna play for the Good Old Days tourney? We have the same timezone so it shouldn't be hard to organise. I'm fine for later today, or tomorrow if you're up for it.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Can we play on the Pokemon Perfect RBY Server (hosted on my vps) on PO tomorrow afternoon/evening then? Like 3 PM or something?
    Nachos
    Nachos
    Yeah that sounds good.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    cool
    Hey, i just noticed yesterday's night that i have a pratical class today at 4:30 pm in my university. Sorry for not having noticed it earlier but i won't be able to play at the scheduled time, I can send you a vm as soon as i come back if you want (i don't know how long it will be tbh), or we can reschedule it for another day...
    Hi, i can to play today since about 7-7:30 pm to 11 pm (GMT+1). Also will be available on Wednesday and Thursday in the afternoon and night and on Saturday most of the day.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Okay, is 4pm GMT / 5 pm GMT+1 alright on Wednesday? Just, I got tired very early yesterday, like 4pm GMT and I don't know how awake I will be today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…