Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want you can start a new mega-evo thread with more accurate descirptions and just take the good stuff from my thread into that one lol. I'll edit stuff in from the comments in due time and probably re-write the mega-mawile description entirely otherwise, but I would appreciate a list of stuff to change if at all possible.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    sorry idk i was just the messenger sent by asurf + mizu but yes I can at least work with you on revising the OP of your thread (no sense me making a new thread when I can just edit/tweak your OP)
    Celever
    Celever
    Point noted. I'll get on irc probably tomorrow some time since I still have the essay I mentioned to finish today :s
    Celever
    Celever
    Apparently you'll lock the thread :(
    Level 51 i have an egg that matches you my fc is 3368-2076-0510 i have 5 and 6 iv pokemon like eevee and charmander what would you like PLISS i want it so bad T_T
    what's your FC btw ill add you and trade you my egg and then you give it back PLEASE T_T
    Hi Level, we have to play for RU mini-tour. I'm GMT +1 and if I remember rightly you are GMT +8. I can play on next friday (my 15.00) or next saturday even before (from my 12.00). Let me know about.
    hi when do you wanna play for minitour?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    whenever i do this team
    maybe friday, saturday, monday or next wednesday morning (ie thurs/fri/sun/tues night your time)
    hey level 51,

i was thinking about it and i think i'd actually prefer if you didn't redis the corphish - i was going to open my own trade thread and it's one of the few pokes i have that most other people don't. hope that's alright :x
    Level 51
    Level 51
    okay, no problemo :)
    Level 51
    Level 51
    don't you dare make carvanha/cubchoo then >:|
    i dont think moderators should talk to users like that
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i dont think users should talk to moderators like that
    hey dude, are you still workin on your togekiss writeup?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Hey! Looks like someone beat me to it.
    (o_o)
    I actually just wanted to ask you about whether helping hand is worth using a moveslot, when togekiss is paired with Garchomp or Volcarona.
    Also, when will the new pokemon strategies be posted on smogon?
    And last but not least, I did NOT copy that guy who commented two posts below this one.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Yeah I don't think Helping Hand is really worth using a moveslot; Togekiss really wants most of its other moves, like Tailwind / Air Slash / Follow Me, and Protect is just really good on Togekiss and redirection in general. New strats are posted whenever our QC / GP teams finish polishing them up and greenlight then for release! (sorry for the late reply, by the way)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Thanks for letting me know! Will keep that in mind when building with togekiss. Thanks for the update regarding the posting process, will eagerly await new releases on the smogon strategy dex! (mb about the late reply)
    Hey, I saw your FC in the Friend Safari google doc. Mind adding me back? 0361 6922 2776
    Level 51
    Level 51
    omg sorry i didnt see this until now, just added you :(
    Kitsunine
    Kitsunine
    No problem! I appreciate it :)
    I'm GMT -7 so maybe like 7-10PM my time on thursday or so? I'll be on #doubles when I'm on though, so go on there if you want to play
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hey congrats on winning ocic btw
    If you're around at all today, we need to get our Doubles Doubles game done since the extended deadline is tomorrow. I'll be around all day today so whenever you're around and able to play, just let me know where to meet you.
    Level 51, please move Double Dash along. Unless the spreadsheet isn't updated, it seems like Audiosurfer, Nollan, and kingofkongs are qualified for playoffs. Audiosurfer would go straight to finals, whereas Nollan and kok plays for the Final spot
    Hey, since my partner has lost via activity we now have to play for the tiebreaker. I'm GMT -4 and available pretty much every afternoon, though I can be flexible with my schedule in order to get this done, since we only have until Monday with the extension Audiosurfer gave.
    Level 51, you can complete the write up of your Togekiss analysis, btw - Mizuhime gave you the 2nd stamp
    ehhhh you gotta explain what's going on in Chinese translations

Are we using the bulbapedia ones or sticking with the ones we already have and just figuring out phonetic / meaning?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    bulba
    i was too busy with xy to fix everything and sandz is busy with a levels though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…