Infernis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nitpick: actually only 2 or 3 matches must be played, not 2-4. 2 if I win, and if I lose there's only 1 extra match needed to determine the winner or loser

You should sleep, sleep is good :o
    when i fight soulgazer what rules is it? all e rank?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    why are me and soul playing more than once, we're both in losers bracket? :o im confused
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Fucking I don't know, mang. I haven't slept in 70 hours.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    :o thats not healthy. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!
    i lost to scorpdestroyer, does that mean i fight the winner of bazion vs ???
    Raseri
    Raseri
    and theyll have to beat scorp twice because of loser bracket, correct?
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Yes. Scorp has to lose two to be out of the game.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    alright, making sure everything makes sense. Thank you!
    How do the double elimination brackets work? Eg. What happens to the loser of the winners bracket final?

A pic of the bracket would be useful, could you show it to me, please?

Also, Deadly Destroyers of Doom for next round pls :)
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    what happens to the loser of winners' bracket final-does he drop to losers bracket or get eliminated? And I assume it's winner of losers' final vs winner of winners' final for the final?
    Infernis
    Infernis
    They would drop to the loser's bracket and play against the only other person remaining to have only lost one match. The winner of /that/ match would be the winner of the loser's bracket and play against the winner of the winner's bracket in the final match.
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    Ohhh that clears things up, thanks!
    hey infernis, seems like scorpdestroyer is away until tomorrow, so if possible i would like an extension.
    Hey, i just noted that your list of pokemon allowed for this round is incomplete. There's no Zangoose in there ;(.
    Im just saying this so that people won't get confused.
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Whoops! I'll put him in in the morning when I'm not exhausted. Good catch.
    Hey dude, signups are full for NU :P
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Hey dude, just got out of class, but thanks for the warning. I'll post matchups in a sec
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Oh no im not impanient but i thought it wouldve been helpful if i told ya :)
    Infernis
    Infernis
    I can't, I've got to run off back to work in just a little bit. If you're on in a few hours, hit me up. I'll be on the IRC when I get home.
    Let's battle soon, I can battle tomorrow ( im -4 EST) from 3pm-6pm and 8-whenever
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Yeah I think I just missed you. I have an exam on wednesday, so I am not open until around 5:00 PM my time that day, and should be open the rest of week
    Infernis
    Infernis
    And I worked late today. I'll be on the IRC at 5 PM your time tomorrow (Wednesday), I can almost guarantee.

Usually I only have this much trouble catching people on the opposite side of the world. XD
    Infernis
    Infernis
    I'm on the IRC, just let me know when you're ready.
    now you get to post signups for your minitour! gogogogogogo
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    at least i think so, might wanna check with ras first
    Infernis
    Infernis
    I'll check in, I might need to wait until after Tennisace's thing. Thanks for the reminder though.
    i deleted your post in nbt because it doesnt add anything to conversation at all, its the kind of thing better sent over VM! No worries though, its not a big deal :P
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Oh, whoopsadaisy. Sorry about that.
    This is a reminder that the qualifying round of the XY giveaway contest ends tomorrow.
    yo, you know I wasn't calling you stupid as fuck right?
    Infernis
    Infernis
    I'm aware, that was Annoyer's post. My venom was more aimed more at his hostility than your reasonable post. No worries there.

:D
    Infernis
    Infernis
    Sorry if that was unclear, I feel kinda bad about that wording looking back.
    ryan
    ryan
    it's ok! I just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't have any ill will~
    did you go to Battle Tower? its working fine for me, but if its not working it can wait
    Infernis
    Infernis
    I'll check it out; didn't work before but it could have been a fluke. If it works we can totally play today/
    OK yeah that sounds good, I'll see you then when I get home (at school atm with no teams so cant battle rn)
    OK yeah we're playing each other for Danger Zone and we need to get this shit done. If you can, come on IRC whenever you're free since I'm always there in my free time as Lasagne21. Hopefully we can get this done and be on at the same time as each other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…