Smogon Forums

GeorgeWorld
I got a female goomy with the IVs you wanted but it had the wrong ability :( so im trooping on till i get one
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Lol...that is what happened to me too the first time.
GeorgeWorld
i keep getting the right ivs and abilities now but their all males lol
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
That's ok. Let's just trade for one of the males then.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
That way you can start on the froakies! :)
GeorgeWorld
no worries, il start on the froakies now. I must have bred 100 goomys and cant get a female with the ivs you want with the right ability lol, so many male ones though haha
GeorgeWorld
il be in Melbourne for a few days so I wont be online, but I should be able to have the froakie bred by the time im back :)
GeorgeWorld
I have got the froakie, male timid protean with 31/x/31/31/31/31. it does not have the dive ball though :(
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
That's fine...but I would like the female back though. She was the only one I had.
GeorgeWorld
no worries I have it all ready to trade back to you, I just got home but I will be online in an hour or so :)
GeorgeWorld
do you have any other OU pokemon spitbacks?
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
I do indeed. But I just realized that our endeavor was doomed to fail from the beginning. Although you are indeed from a different region it doesn't count as one for the Masudaa Method. :( However...I would suggest going to the Shiny Value thread and finding your SV and downloading the InstaCheck program.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
I did that and I already have three flawless shinies. It is way better and faster than hatching them using the MM method.

But to directly answer your question, I have spitbacks for everything in my thread for X/Y.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
That LitLeo has 31/31/31/X/31/31 for stats. I would love it if you could breed me another one that has 31/X/31/31/31/31!
GeorgeWorld
im breeding scyther at the moment but il read your thread when I get the chance and see what I need : )
GeorgeWorld
no worries, il give it a shot. do you have a male in a parent group with 5 ivs to make it easier?
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
The Pancham has X/31/31/31/31/31 for its IVs. You can breed it if you want but I don't need anything for it unless you are willing to keep a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant version in an egg.
GeorgeWorld
no worries thanks a lot : ) il breed the lileto when I get the scyther I need
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
Oh man, I would love a scyther...what nature are you breeding? If I haven't earned a Poke from you yet I would like a spitback of the Scythers you are breeding.
reklaw_vahn
reklaw_vahn
By the way, if you don't want to set up the Shiny Value thing I can help you with that. Just give me the egg you want hatched shiny and I will trade it for you so that we can get it to be shiny. It is the least I can do for your help!