Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, this post is regarding youpods rilou giveaway if you have not recieved it yet,
    please vm me for your copy when you see me online. *note ill WILL NOT be on this weekend
    so try to get a hold of me during the week.
    The other two distributors are: (if you cannot get a hold of me)
    2. Rawrior
    3. monsoonbeast
    Sure, when we see each other online. my wifi access will be sketchy for the next week or so. If i don't get to you, try asking in the simple requests sticky in the wifi forum.
    Electrivire should have max speed and max attack. 6 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPE
    Oh, and I have a feeling you wanted me to see those posts underneath this one. :p
    I only get the notifications if you post them on my wall.
    Thanks, the scyther will be nice, I'll send over one of my own breeds on that one.
    When I get a good Scyther I'll give one to you, so far I've gotten 3 IV Spreads...getting close to 4! They also come with baton pass, so when you evolve it into Scizor, you can use it to pass on swords dance and agility...that's what I plan to do :P
    Hey, I'm online, I don't see you. Make sure you have my heart gold FC registered and not my platinum. I've stopped using my Plat FC since we last talked.
    I can get on now, but what's your FC, I don't think I've added you yet. Mine is in the sig or the about me tab above
    Good, good, although, I'd try again for the IVs because Electrivire really needs the Speed. Go for something like:
    31/31/31/X/31/31 HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE
    It only really needs Attack and speed to be 31, SPA doesn't matter for it. The HP DEF and SPD are good to have better IVs of course, but they're not the biggest necessity.

Also, you are using a flawless ditto aren't you? People will give you one for free around here, and It'll make breeding for 4 flawless IVs really easy.

That elekid you hatched looks really good for a prent btw.
    It has been going well. My birthday was on the 7th so happiness there.:) I have also finished breeding these pokes to put in my new trade thread that I put up over the week!

Machamp @ Lefties

Nature: Adamant
    Ability: No Guard
    Ivs: 31/30/20/31/27/31
    Evs: 252 hp/ 252 atk/ 6 spe
    Lv: 51
    Moves: Cross Chop, DynamicPunch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch

And!

Purugly, NN: Mars @ Life Orb
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Nature: Jolly
    Ivs: 31/31/31/10/16/31
    Evs: 252 spe/ 252 atk/ 6 hp
    Lv: 50

This!

Finally I am giving you 3 credits to my trade thread absolutely free.:)
    So, hows the elekids coming along?
    Still got the dittos and the other giveaway stuff available to send you.
    Alright bro, no problem...I got bribed some guy from Serebii to do it for me..lol..
    I've got a couple of elekids...like 12 of them, lol. I have them with both ice punch and cross chop, all I need is to check the IV's over Wifi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…