Swaginator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I was wondering if you could hatch an egg for me and nickname it. I will offer compensation in the form of a random 4IV+ spitback from one of my boxes. My FC is 1134 7193 3133 and my IGN is Karous. When are you usually online? Thanks in advance.
    Can u hatch me an egg? :D I just added u my fc is 2380-3735-6777 IGN: LoouTz
    Swaginator
    Swaginator
    Sure id love to help. I'll be online for most of the day tomorrow, so just let me know when your online tomorrow
    lout955
    In my countri is 2:18 AM now :D
    lout955
    Im online now :D
    Hi there!, I have an egg that match with your value, can you help me to hatch it? please, I can give you good mons, It would greatly be appreciated!.

my FC is: 3625-9052-6980 and my ign is: Diegus
    Swaginator
    Swaginator
    Sure id love to help. I'll be online for most of the day tomorrow, so just let me know when your online tomorrow
    and i have added your friend code already
    Swaginator
    Swaginator
    Cool I'd love to help. I'm at work now tho so I won't be online till midnight est. I'll message you when I'm on
    would you hatch an egg for me please its value is 2388 my friend code is 5026-5163-1154 and my ign is mika from Japan thank you!
    Hey, I've also got a shiny match, if you wouldn't mind hatching it for me. :) My FC is 5429-7186-3594, IGN is Felicia. I should be on when you're back later!
    ryan
    ryan
    I must have mixed up the eggs. my bad! I'm not gonna ask you to hatch like 20 to find the right one, so I'll just give you a different kangaskhan for the trouble.
    ryan
    ryan
    do you need the smeargle back?
    Swaginator
    Swaginator
    no its ok! you can keep it. and once you check your eggs let me know ill hatch it for yoou
    Wondering if you could hatch an egg for me? my ign is Adam and my FC is 1332-7919-5109. ( sv of 2388 )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…