alamaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• makes u wonder if this dude still alive,,
    alamaster
    alamaster
    still alive. sorry for disappearing, hope you're well man. I played a few matches yesterday for old times sake. felt good felt nostalgic.
    we need to get in contact and plan a trip for me up north or something. hope you're well big J
    alamaster
    alamaster
    bro sorry for getting back to you so late, let me know if you are still interested, i would definitely be down! hope all is well with ya
    Still remember the decent BW team we made a while back

Hope ur doin well :')
    alamaster
    alamaster
    i don't remember the team but man hope all is well with ya, i wish ya all the best! hope that team wrecked some noobs :)
    The fucking god himself
    alamaster
    alamaster
    shabra the man what's up bro hope all is well, I know this comment is very late but I sincerely hope everything is going well for you, all the best man!
    Ala it has been too long. i have been trying my best to live life, so, you know, naturally i am almost never on anymore. haha. How have you been though? I hope all is well!

I am glad i caught you this time around :)
    alamaster
    alamaster
    nina man I hope all is well with ya man, things have been good, just trying to get ahead, you know how it is, man hope everything is going well for ya!
    IVE GOT THIS FEELIN', SO APPEALIN', FOR US TO GET TOGETHER AND SING (SING!) RING RING RING RING eh fuck it you get the gist
    so it's much more fast paced? must admit that is appealing in a way, fast battles, gen III (as I recall the best since it was -my- generation :3) was all about prediction, sometimes I overpredicted and lost matches by giving opponents too much credit :x
    gen I had like 10 OU pokemon, gen II was pure stalemate material (iirc), gen III had the most balanced gameplay I remember, gen IV was "you die, I die, you die, I die..." what's gen V like? Summarily
    you said it, somehow I think most of the guys picked the gals just cause. um. reasons.

also, rmt:

tyranitar
    shedinja
    -
    -
    -
    -
    v not wanting to sound sexist, i just meant the female characters are all fanservice++
    i stopped caring about the generations after they switched how attack-types work (even though it makes a lot more sense now, it's still meh), is stab still x1.5? do pomemon still have trait A or trait B? what the fuck is that new move called X? In order to get back I'd have to learn a LOOOOOOT of shit. i did check out pokemon BW/BW2, and holy shit the female characters they managed to put into the game, remember when you either picked Ash or Ash? knowwhatimean.mov
    i came back here, went through posts and all that shit, it was pretty nostalgic, i forgot smogon existed for like a year, coming back here i didn't even remember what my username would be :b
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…