Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't trade till the 21st. I've been working a lot lately. I actually just got home an hour ago. I'm so tired. I still need to rebreed two pokes. Ah so much to do. Thanks a lot though EE. I appreciate it. I'mma breed me a cool Bulletproof Chestnaught with that Scraggy.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    Now is good I think. I'm essentially planning to bring over my 5th gen RNG'd stuff to breed with once poketransfer is available especially with the dittos for the genderless ones and whatever VGC14 needs I may have then.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    the ditto is definitely serving its purpose with a recent rotom breeding. Eventually I plan to poketransfer a bunch of breeding fodder from 4th/5th gen including the dittos I re-captured as well and those with missing egg moves too.
    PkmTrnrRed
    PkmTrnrRed
    I have one more Ditto with these IV's 31/x/x/31/x/31
    Hey EE, do you have any good field male parents? I want to breed a Bulletproof Chestnaught O_O
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    I'll check and get back to you, looking for physical or special?
    Hey EE. I haven't been on Smogon in a while but I am currently really getting into breeding again. Currently I have 7 different quint flawless XY pokes including the Protean froakie! How are you doing?

Also, did you SR for that Xerneas?
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    Welcome back, I've been doing some breeding too primarily to get some battle maison teams ready.. The Xerneas really didn't take too long, maybe 1-2 hours of reseting as I had a dead sync, a slightly slower lead and some good support pokemon to speed up the process. I purposely let it faint in battle so it wouldn't gain exp. took to HP guy to better determine IVs when told it was "Dark" as the clincher.
    EE, you need monster male egg group parent with these IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31? I could breed you a Squirtle with those IV's if you want.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    Thanks Red, that would be great. I know I have my own but when breeding with other species it's often a pain waiting to receive eggs otherwise.
    PkmTrnrRed
    PkmTrnrRed
    I just finished my Noibat, I'll start on the Squirtle next. My DS is charging right I'll start after it finishes.
    Hey EE, I used that Squirtle you gave me to breed this 31/x/31/31/31/31. Thanks for the female Squirtle.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    awesome, it took me little time to get a quint-flawless drilbur, am doing the EV training to build some competitive teams which I'll use in battle maison for starters.
    PkmTrnrRed
    PkmTrnrRed
    I was using my quint flawless froakie as the male parent and the double flawless female you gave me. It was slow going till I got another female quad flawless Squirtle. Then I switched out the double flawless parent. And then they took forever to spit out an egg. I got one egg hatched it and it was my quint flawless Squirtle.
    Your friend safari has these three pokemon. Skarmory, Magneton, and Klefki. In case you still didn't know.
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    Thanks Red, updated my signature with that info.
    Hey, thought I'd send you a heads up regarding your post in your trade thread. You can, in fact, get every starter mega stone (beyond Charizardite Y) later in the game from the stone shop in Lumiose city. It'll cost a fair sum of cash, but it's there!
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    awesome, wasn't sure if charizard-x would affect VGC play, at least someday in-game would be interesting.
    Hey Jeff, Is everything going okay on smogon?

I heard it was hacked by a hacker named Rootinabox, right?

I know this is probably none of my concern, but how on earth did a thing like this happened?
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    smogon wasn't the only pokemon site that got hacked into, so security measures were made to try to prevent this from happening again.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    That's good. Do you think Chaos and the other owners (of the pokemon websites) were able to block his IP address so that hacker won't register with an alter account on smogon or any of the websites?
    Expert Evan
    Expert Evan
    I doubt it anyways, we'll see.
    Yay! Can't wait for them single-digit posters to shut up with their vague one-liner accusations xD

I wonder what requirement they must have before doing unnecessary rantings (for the inexperienced BTW, lots of them here, and I have yet to see a known user posting here :p)
    Well before you overhaul the TTP thread, how about giving some of the rule-breakers the dreaded red cards? :p
    It seems the thread is being ignored for long xD

Though there are some who provided enough details, even when not necessarily following the format...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…