Style_Dota
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't want to spam your AMA thread lol. Thanks for the advice Mike, I'll surely take that into consideration. =]
    " XY Ubers: aim vs Blim Sorry Joey, but Blim plays this more than you :[ " ??? :]]]]]]
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    I was pleasantly surprised :]

At least you actually have an upload now, where I will comment "Where are the other two weeks?" :]
    aim
    aim
    im uploading all of them haha just waiting for when i have time cause i have to go on other comp to record showdown
    let's try to do the 2013 tour thing before the deadline, im at work but i "guess" i can play given all i need is one pokemon in the builder
    just try to hook me on the french PS! like last time
    Yo, RPT? I think my team is ready.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    not that busy. Endeavor salac beedrill once gengar is gone ur dead. free most early afternoons / late at night.
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Nah man Ditto + Whimsi 2 ez. You're GMT -5 correct? If so, tomorrow early afternoon should be fine for me if that works for you.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    -6 but ya
    You must really want that cancer, considering you're still responding to that Gengarite "discussion".
    At least you're getting a few laughs out of it :)
    Hey dood.
    When do you wanna play for the Battle Factory thing ?
    I'm GMT+1, (not really available during the week to play, but you can find me quite easily on http://frenchtime.psim.us/ during the week-end).
    See you.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    I didn't see you yesterday. If you still can, let's try to meet today around the same time, on the same server.
    See you.
    hey mike we need to battle for the walkthrought tourney. it looks hilarious lol. anyway, same times as what i aid for the cast, weekends free any time, weekdays after 4 pm gmt+1
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Hmm, well, I don't think I'll really be free until the weekend. Would Saturday at around 10 my time (so.....4 your time?) work for you?
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    yeah thats fine, unless you want to do it right now
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    I don't have a team made lol
    why are you trying so hard at the UT thread. It's like fighting a tsunami with a water pistol.

I feel bad for you. :'(
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    I'm a big ass water pistol

!!!

No but yeah it's a waste of time ;-;
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    hahahaha
    Do you think you'll be able to update your Research threads (Mandibuzz in particular, haven't looked over the other ones)
    I'll be on irc on #xyuu and #pokemon for the next 2 hours or so, message me there when you are ready to play.
    I have your goomy now any preference about ability or gender? Thanks!
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Ability I guess I would prefer Gooey
    Gender doesn't really matter. I have your Klefki all set as well! (Just got it actually lol)
    Kafei-
    Kafei-
    Im online now ign name mithos :) and u fc? Mine in my signature :D
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    3179-6142-2285
    sup mike, I will be ready to play by tomorrow, I can play at 7:30 PM and on my time tomorrow (I am PST) or 5 PM and on Tuesday. If neither of those work, let me know what times work for you later this week
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Hey, I am EST, so Tuesday at 5 PM would be much better for me if that's okay with you?
    Psychotic
    Yup sounds good. I'll be on irc, if you could message me there when you get on that would be great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…