Diana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope you dont mind if I add you for FS. My FC is 5284-2071-5084. I have Fraxure Dragonair and Druddigon.
    Hey there mate would you mind adding my friend code? It is 2079-7334-0130. I am a dragon type and have Fraxure, Dragonair and Sliggoo. Thanks!
    Diana
    Diana
    Sure, I'll add you! (Dragonair and Sliggoo, wow that's good o_o)
    Hi, Can you add me as a friend for xy safari please. I
    My code is 2981-5963-8592. Thank you, I really appreciate it
    Diana
    Diana
    Sure, I'll add you on now.
    Dat researcher badge doeeeeeeeeee

Congrats!! :D
    Diana
    Diana
    Thanks! I guess it was worth checking into all those moves xD
    Hello there. I have been on the hunt for Moody Bibarel and noticed that your Safari has one. Do you mind exchanging Codes? Mine is: 0404-6865-7963

Thanks in advance, Diana ^_^
    Diana
    Diana
    Sure, I'll add it!
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Thanks ^_^ You have a good evening now!
    Oh hey, didn't see the end of your post in the Minun thread. I levelled a Minun to 74 today, essentially the same moveset as Plusle except with Charm and Trumph Card instead of Play Nice and Last Resort respectively. Hope you see this first so that you can level something else.
    Diana
    Diana
    I got partway but yeah that's fine, I ended up getting just ahead of someone else on Swalot recently anyway. I'll go to the next in my box!
    oh no, that's fine, you should stick to it. i'm still casually playing the game and contributing whatever i see missing.
    Different mindset. Nowadys there's strict usage criteria defining what's OU and UU, and BL is purely a ban tier. The subjective "as far away from OU as possible" criterion for the tiers is not really used in these decisions, so BL is kept small. That's not the way it was seen in the RBY-thru-ADV years.

In the early days, BL was a place for things that were close to being OU, but not actually "OU". Basically, things thought to have OU power but not OU usage. UU was then set as "everything else" that was as far from OU as possible. A couple overpowered UUs were then sent to BL afterward.

Plus it doesn't help that Smogon's GSC UU and BL tier lists were mostly theorycraft to begin with, since UU wasn't a very highly-played tier.
    Definitely. We changed the schedule a bit so it's monthly; sign-ups will be on the first Monday of the month, then challenges go up the following Friday and last for 2 weeks instead of 10 days. So, the round will keep going until tomorrow night, whenever I get home from work and figure out the scores~
    sorry diana, can you let me know when you're on on Sunday? I've been super busy this week but I'll probably be available by around 4 pm your time on sunday so if you could shoot me a vm while you're online that would be super.
    Reported your win in the thread. I am sure we will battle doubles again someday. I am trying to learn Smogon's Standard Doubles. I was busy through out most of Gen. 5 enjoying GBU Rules/VGC Rules Doubles, and GBU Rules Triples. I haven't had time to catch up to the Smogon meta for doubles with my flu near new years.
    I'm back around. Let me know if you are still here, and we can do this.
    Let me know if you come onand are able to battle at any point before 4:30(ish)pm.
    your welcome, Diana :) Hop by irc and post on our thread plz! I usually sign on irc late at night so there's that ;x
    We are in the same time zone, so getting time to battle won't be too hard, I don't figure, however, for the past three days, I have had the flu, and it's been kicking my as, for real. I have barely touched a computer recently.

I know what I am about to say will suck, but if I don't get better before the time elapses, You have an easy win. I am too sick right now to give any serious thoughts to Pokes.

If I can battle, and catch you online, I will, but if not, tell Pocket and company I request that you get the activty win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…