Electrolyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I've noticed you've recently joined the GP team! I'd just like to let you know that you're also free to GP The Smog articles whenever you feel like it! You already have access so it's all fine and dandy.

edit: and congrats! :)
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    haha, thanks Flora!

and ofc will do n_n I can't wait to get started heh :)
    Why did you ban me from Pokémon Showdown ? I didn't do nothing, I was playing haxball, and when I came back I saw "Electrolyte has banned you." with no reason... Please explain me why ...
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    Sorry, it was probably an accident. There were a lot of spammers yesterday so in the chaos I probably banned you by accident ;_;

It has been undone and I made a note in your modlog explaining the accident. Sorry for the trouble.
    'has no offensive presence' is completely fine and has been used in onsite analysis(nu bastiodon for example). n_n
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Oh yeah my bad
    But 'exerts' was a very awkward word to use... probs should have changed that to presence since exerts pressure refers to actual pressure, and it just doesnt fit well imho
    tcr
    tcr
    Ur garbage kingler lel
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Fucking tcr, im discussing official gp shit here.
    Hey, I'd really recommend you don't make remove text smaller in checks, it makes it more difficult to read than necessary. GW tho
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    oh, duly noted. Thanks for the advice, Gato~
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    also what kingler said kinda holds true but most of gp is rly rly lazy
    Kingler
    Kingler
    n_n gato
    hey, idk if youre supposed to post in the queue since gp members do that
    ofc i could be totally wrong
    I have to admit, these last several episodes of Korra really restored my faith in the show. The episodes beforehand were rather lackluster imo.

I don't have time to commit to Smogon any more, but I'll still check every now and then :)
    You irl right bro?
    tcr
    tcr
    Lol i was actually commenting on your profile pic XD but glad to know youre ok

Yeah same here, school is busy af. Ive barely played any tiers for 6th gen because of that
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    my profile picture is a picture of Asa Butterfield, who plays Ender Wiggin in Ender's Game, one of the best movies of all time !_!
    tcr
    tcr
    Didnt the movie just come out? Lol

The Last Airbender is the greates movie of all time :$ jk lmao
    Look in the mirror. Look into your eyes. It's as if they were the purest of diamonds. Look at your jaw. It's as if it was carved from the finest of marble. Look at your face. You don't just look smart, you ARE smart. Look at your hair. You have the mane, that women would love just to look at. Now look at yourself. You're the man, that could make women kill, just to be able to speak to you. You're alright, Violatic.
    YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON!!!!!1!11! REPOST ON 10 OTHER PROFILES OR YOU WILL BE IN FOR A FRIGHTFUL NIGHT!!!!
    █████████████████████
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    ███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ██░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░██
    ██░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░██
    ██░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░██
    ███░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░███
    █████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    █████░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░█████
    ██████░░░░░░░░░██████