kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• > Also you're as bad at puns as the guy in your profile pic :P

you bastard, dont diss the gems!!

also lmao i have to say i laughed too ahrd at that
    You're probably waiting for me in our match, but it's actually your send-out. Also send in mons for vs p4r6g6.
    damn sorry im terrible

i dont check the forums at all - do you ever go on irc as thats easily the best way to contact me - i idle a lot in #ubers
    hey if you're here still i can play, sorry for not responding :o
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You might have noticed on my chart I have every XY LC mon front and back with the exceptioin of Noibat (although there is a WIP in the thread). Animations on the other hand might take much more longer. Believe me I'll probably be joining into LC as it might end up being the most stable gen6 meta. Forget those megas.
    I was upset yesterday, I saw on his post he got haxed, but that's what everyone says when loses, but yesterday I proved it >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…