orkid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, good day! I added your FC at google docs. Do you mind adding me back?

My FC is 4554-0895-5664. Pokemon are Dedenne, Stunfisk and Galvantula.

Thanks!
    orkid
    orkid
    sure - i'll be able to add you tonight or tomorrow!
    Saw you had a Whirlipede on your friend safari. Would you mind swapping codes with me?
    My friend safari is Electric. Pikachu, Dedenne, and Luxio. And my FC is 4553-9997-5570
    Please and Thank you!
    orkid
    orkid
    Hi again, sorry that 'week' ended up being abt 3! I'll most likely be online on my 3ds tonight (EST) or tomorrow - let me know when you're likely to be online so you can get access to the whirlipedes.
    orkid
    orkid
    as for trades, that's very nice of you - i'd actually love a speed boost whirli! i could give you a ha eevee if ya like. otherwise i'd like help getting pokes that evolve with trade and items to complete my dex, but no worries if you're not up for that.
    Gamerjimi
    Gamerjimi
    I have a HA Eevee. I've been REALLY lucky on Wonder Trade. I could totally get you a Speed Boost Whirlipede. And as for the trade Evos I'm up for that. In in the middle of moving out of North America but I try to check Smogon every day and I can usually get to wifi at least within a day.
    Sorry pal, I was not online these days. I am now and I will stay online tomorrow afternoon. Lets say 2:00 PM GMT -4
    orkid
    orkid
    no problem - i was just able to go online now - hopefully i havent missed you!
    Hi, I saw u have friend safari with whrilipede! I´m dying for one, would you add me pls?

My safari is normal with Eevee Dunsparce and Minccino

FC - 1822 0459 6060

TY!
    orkid
    orkid
    no problem - and i'd love eevee and minccino!
    i'll try to add you today but might not be able to til thursday. when are you usually online on your 3ds?
    orkid
    orkid
    hi again - could you let me know aroudn when you plan to be online on your 2/3ds - that way i could try to go online at the same so we can access each other's 3rd pokemon
    Hey man, welcome to CAP and Smogon! Let me know if you have any questions about this site!
    orkid
    orkid
    Thanks I definitely will!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…