elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi! can i find you in any irc chat (for example #pokémon) in order to battle? :))
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm always on #baril. i won't be able to come in much on the next 3 days, but i'm free on saturday and sunday.
    Dxs
    Dxs
    perfect, see you soon :)
    are we allowed to use thundurus-t in tournament director?
    since thundurus is banned but im not sure how this applies to its other form
    elodin
    elodin
    "If you ban the original Pokemon, it will NOT ban any alternate formes." you can use thundurus-t as long as it's not on the banlist.
    MUTE finally ended!!
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm traveling, i'll be back in january first :_:
    FireMage
    FireMage
    I ended it for you ;~;
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm so sorry, i thought i told you i was going to travel ; -;
    yo, we still need to play for the flying blind tourny. lol I almost forgot. today or tomorrow to complete the match would be great. i'm gmt-8
    hi we got an extension for ltt i'm gmt-5 i can probably play saturday anywhere from like mid afternoon to late and can be on whenever sunday but a specific time would be nice let me know when you can play n.n
    elodin
    elodin
    saturday night is fine by me, something around 8:00 ~ 10:00 PM my time would be great
    elodin
    elodin
    i can play tonight as well after 10:00 pm my time if that's best for you
    hullo i'd be fine playing you for ltt but you'd have to ask hikari or xdevo if they'd allow it, also i've scheduled to play my opp for this round on friday sorry for such short notice but you should sort it out soon
    alright we need to play for bo3
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm actually free almost every day this week but friday and saturday, because i'm going to give 2 classes at my school, so there's no way i can't make it. you can catch me up easily tomorrow all day long.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok ill be on after 4 pm ( gmt -5)
    elodin
    elodin
    i'll be on for the rest of the day from now on. you can find me on irc.
    uh we are playing for Losers Bracket on the DerDomme cup. From your log with pokebasket though you seem p uninterested to play though. I'm GMT+8 tell me if you want to play. What's your timezone?
    can you play now?
    elodin
    elodin
    go on po main, i'm playing tour now
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'm there but I can't see you mmm
    elodin
    elodin
    you can take the win. i've been really inactive and i'm not interested in playing this anymore. sorry for the trouble i made being so inactive.
    we need to play for bo3
    elodin
    elodin
    you can find me on #baril all the time, but i can't play today or tomorrow.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Okay thats fine
    Tell me when can you play
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    ok, can you play now? At least one of the 3 battles, because I need to go to my basketball training in 10 min
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    well, too late, I must go
    elodin
    elodin
    didn't see your comment until now, i was eating. comment again when you get back, i'll be studying on the computer.
    when can u play for the LTT tour? during weekend like smogon tour time?
    elodin
    elodin
    sure, that seems ok. i'll be on during saturday and sunday, but i won't make it tomorrow because i'll have classes during tour time (2:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm gmt-3). i can play later, though.
    Hi, we need to play for the DerDomme Tourney

Tell me when can you play

I'm GMT+1 and I'm usually free in my afternoons and evenings, or this weekend
    elodin
    elodin
    hi, do you want to play now? i'm on po main as elodin.
    my bad dude i will be available today, ended up going to visit some family yesterday
    elodin
    elodin
    it's ok, i can play today as well. i'm on #baril all the time, you can meet me there when you get on.
    august
    august
    long weekend, i was at home instead of at school so my schedule was crazy but i managed to get us an extension and i should be on around 2 pm est today
    elodin
    elodin
    i can't play today and tomorrow i'll be doing a school project. i think i can make it tomorrow night (6:00 ~ 10:00 pm gmt-3), though.
    Hey man, we're paired up for lc open, im gmt-4 and will be avail most of this weekend
    elodin
    elodin
    ok, i'm on gmt-3 and you can find me pretty easily around tour time. i'm ready to play whenever you are.
    Cuando voçe pode jogar pelo o ubers team tournament?
    elodin
    elodin
    i can play any day from now on, this weekend would be great.
    hi we gotta play for ubers open r3, im +10 GMT and I can play between 6am-3pm, let me know if you're available to play in those times
    elodin
    elodin
    hey, i can play during the night and the afternoon on gmt-3. you can find me on #baril and here pretty easily. i'm ready to play whenever you wish.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    alright sure well tomorrow and the next day are great for me, i'll look for you on #baril around 7am-8am my time
    elodin
    elodin
    okk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…