Jayde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, im your opponent for flying blind round 3 since metal sonic did something stupid.
    I am +1gmt and im active on IRC.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Can you play in an hour or so?
    Hey, go ahead and take the win. I've been far more busy than I anticipated so I'm gonna have to drop out.
    Hi Jayde, looks like you were given the win over DC. so I am your opponent now. I am so busy this week though, so I can only play next week Sunday-Tuesday :(
    So hey, we're matched up for the Flying Blind tourney and the deadline is tomorrow. We're both GMT-5 so it should be easy to set up a match. I'll be on #pokemon and in the Showdown lobby as zfs, so just shoot me a PM when you're good to go.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    ok cool, I'm free tomorrow afternoon EST
    hey sorry for monday but I was just gone to bed

can you play tomorrow? I can stay up late night until my 3-4 AM idc, I want to get this over with, everyone seems scared to play lol
    I'm your opp for RBY tour, you know where to find me

i'm free all week except friday during the day
    I'm gmt +1, but I have stable internet only in the weekend, I also can't on saturday night, if you absolutely want to play during the week I can make an effort, I should be ready by this thursday
    Jayde
    Jayde
    my schedule is basically the same but most of sunday is open

GMT-5
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    then this friday looks like the best time, I should be free from 6:30 PM onwards, I can't assure you I'll be on after midnight / 1 AM but I should be, if not we can play on sunday :]
    Guess what? we are opponent. GMT-4 and i'm free this weekend.

You know where to find me :)
    Hi, we have to play for the bo3 tour. I'm on between 5pm to 11pm (GMT-4:30) When you can play?
    you can have the win for NU open

I've just been super busy lately and dunno if my schedule will clear up or not. GL in future rounds
    Hi.We gotta play for MUTE.When can you play?I'm GMT +5,and I'm on ubers room in PS! mostly.
    Would Tuesday work at all for game 3? Sorry for not finishing the series out. I wanted to watch Koko v Bloo and the series went for 2 flipping hours. -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…