• ONE NIGHT TO BE CONFUSED
    ONE NIGHT TO SPEED UP TRUTH
    WE HAD A PROMISE MADE

YEA
    drachen meteor sent out Vullaby!

Start of turn 11
    Machop used Dynamic Punch!
    A critical hit!
    The foe's Vullaby lost 60% of its health!
    The foe's Vullaby became confused!

The foe's Vullaby is confused!
    It hurt itself in its confusion!
    The foe's Vullaby lost 8% of its health!

Start of turn 12
    Machop used Dynamic Punch!
    The foe's Vullaby lost 32% of its health!
    The foe's Vullaby fainted!

cbb won the battle!
    hey, we're paired for the yolo-tour. I'm gmt+1 so we should not have problems to find a time. I can't play this weekend outside of Sunday evening though, so how about either that or like monday evening?
    have you missed battling me? cuz we gotta destroy each other in the derdomme cup.. tell me if sunday 6.30 pm is a good time since i dont have much free time
    sorry to bother you about this issue, but i have a question regarding mega kangaskhan... i saw the thread that talked about gengar getting banned, i was questioning if the same type of discussion would be made about the mega kangaskhan. hopefully it is good news and not a megastone banishment for kanga.
    hi we have to play for the rby tour, i'm usually online on irc #pokémon with the nick Honor, so contact me when you're able
    Hey, we're paired for Good Old Days Tournament, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    I'm usually free evenings, when I don't have to work longer, means from 20:00-22:00 my time.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Same, would the week-end work?
    Also, where do you want to play? NBS/PO/PS? I can play on three but my preference goes to NBS regarding proper RBY mechanics.
    mael
    mael
    I don't have NBS but I guess I can download it, Weekend is fine, I'll be free all saturday afternoon, from after 14:00 until about 21:00 my time
    Yep I use this one. During the week is fine for me too, if you don't find me on ps try on #neverused, I'm often there.
    Hay, when could you play for the Flying Blind tour? I am available every afternoon until 7.30pm. I think we have similar timezones so it won't be difficult to met. We can battle even now, I am on PS.
    which 1 of these do i breed next: np luke, some kind of mega blastoise idk but this 1 is bold, volcarona, rotom-washer, psn heal gliscor, mega zard x, mega zard y, GALVANTULA, cb talonbird, espeon, excadrill

also a nice pentaflawless timid chandelure lol!
    gg bish, stole your idea and integrated it in my own way in The Thread and am piling up your likes 2ezily.
    i'm online on ps and on here most of the time, drop me a quick message when you wanna play first and we can make a time.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    please do your fight
    Hey, we are opponents for the Omaha tourney. I see we have the same timezone, i am availiable on Weekends during the day, and Mo-Th from roughly 17:00 onwards. I'd like to have one or 2 days for teambuilding tho, so is next week sometimes okay for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…