dragonuser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I was wondering if you could please look at my two analyses in the 6th gen section and see what they need for qc? If you aren't too busy this would be great. Thanks.
    Yo we're opponents for the LC Minitour find me on PS when you can. Username there is PJSalt Shaker. PM me on IRC first (spam if I don't respond) so I know to get off Dota/Hearthstone.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    can you play tomorrow around this time?
    comatthew6
    comatthew6
    Maybe. Depending on the weather I could very well be on the road tomorrow. However, I won't be on Monday at all. Tuesday after 1PM EST I'll be on.
    So we gotta play for 2 Tournaments now, my timezone is still the same and stuff, when will you be available today and tomorrow?
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    ok so wasnt feeling well today and didnt goto school, so lets please play today

Message me on irc whenever you see this
    Edgar
    Edgar
    wanna play right now?
    mael
    mael
    sorry, I was working all day, saturday should work until about 16:00 my time, probably even later, but not so sure about that
    yo we're up for the random pokemon tour, im gmt+13. you can find me on irc in p much every chan, #rarelyused #neverused #pokemon #spl w/e. just highlight me and we should be able to get this done
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    what times work for you? I can make most times on the weekends but only 5-11pm est on weekdays
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    How about this time tomorrow? I would play now, but I don't have a team ready, so if you just come on at this time tomorrow we can fite
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    sounds good
    Hello, fellow seaking, we gotta play for yolo, my timezone is gmt +1 when do you want to play?
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    i think thats actually the only day this week where that may be an issue lol

There is a small chance I could get back early and be on closer to 7, if not lets plan for friday or saturday
    mael
    mael
    I'll be online for an hour or probably even 2 now :)
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    hi message me on irc when you see this (I see you're 30 min afk) so we can fight
    Have to fight for NURULClynpics I'm British time (GMT+1 atm) and am free all day weekends and like 5-9 after school except on thursday where it's like 7-9 \o/
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    can we fight sunday (possibly later than 9pm for you)
    Celever
    Celever
    Uh yeah I think so. I'm moving my computer to my Dad's house that day so I might miss it but I doubt it.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    then lets just fight now?
    hey noob we have to fite for omaha tourney when do you wanna get smashed

http://puu.sh/5oJ5K.png

ugh thats the angriest red panda pic i could find but it's still extremely cute. oh well. :/

also how the fuk do i link pictures on walls it autoformats the url in. bs imo
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    omg hi

lets fight on the weekend :))))

p.s please dont bring that red panda to our fight, id at least like to have a chance
    a fairy
    a fairy
    you will be given an extension due to nails being subbed in during the middle of the round
    We are playing in DerDomme cup so yeah. uh I can play in the weekend, I remember before you were some american timezone, but i forgot. I'm GMT+8 and can play most of the day on the weekend, and frequent on #littlecup
    TUO
    TUO
    I can actually play around the time before and during the #firebot movie night, wanna do it then? (7:30PM EST)
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    sure just message me on irc
    TUO
    TUO
    sorry woke up really late, I'll be on #pokemon right now
    your new opponent is nails, who has been given priority over jidan for activity reasons. do your fight soon, but if you absolutely need an extension i will consider it.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    should be able to fight within a few days since i see him a ton
    Hi we have each other for the YOLO tournament R1, I am GMT -6 and next weekend is probably our best shot, although I may be around Wednesday afternoon, let me know what works for you!
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    I'm EST (I believe that that is GMT-6), and can really make any time on weekends and play from 5-11 on weekdays. Just message me if you are free wednesday, otherwise I'm sure we will have plenty of time on the weekend
    [00:40] * ~dragonuser (dragonuser@synIRC-45742AD8.dc.dc.cox.net) Quit (Quit: )
    [00:40] <&gr8astard> damn
    [00:40] <&gr8astard> you scared him away
    [00:40] <&BKC> what a pussy
    [00:40] <&BKC> its ok ill get him on the forums
    [00:41] <&gr8astard> this is why you only scream to tough men

bitch
    Wow I thought you said that you were posting that Mawile was up for grabs lol. No you can definitely have it. Sorry about that! I need to stop skimming.
    Hey man, your remember that you must name the sets of your finished previews right?
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    yea sorry for delay, I will have them all done by tomorrow night latest
    Hello. You have signed up for Smogon Omaha 3 and have not yet sent in your Pokémon. Please do so.
    Aren't you dragon user from serebi if not sorry ^_^ guardian cup
    Usatoday
    Usatoday
    Sorry bout that was looking for jirachiuser -_-
    we need to play for MUTE, when do u want to play? I can only play at night on the weekends atm, my timezone is gmt -6 :]
    Hey, sorry, I've been extremely busy the past two weeks. Is it too late for the MUTE match now? I'm UTC and should be able to make most times on the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…