DHR-107
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To fill in the blanks below, Gen 2 Dragon is Kingdra, Gen 2 Ghost is Misdreavus, Gen 6 Steel is Honedge family, put someone else for ghost. Don't think there is anything for the others though.

As a side note how did you do that? I'd quite like to.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    With a lot of time and patience in Gimp. The ? are because I don't like those mons lol Kingdra is meh as is Misdreavus, Gen 5 fairies is whimsicotts...
    Celever
    Celever
    Whimsicott sux though :x Also just realezed gen 6 ground = Diggersby tho
    we gotta play for walkthrough tour, as you probably know im gmt -5, shouldnt be hard to do since i see you on irc a lot
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Oh... I did not want you this round :( lol I'll have ot look up the rules and get this sorted ^_^
    Could I please add you? I'd love to battle and use friend safari. My FC is 0060-9995-1049.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Hi Arkus,

Sure you can add me :) I'll add you tonight when i get in from work. My FC is 3411-1382-6849. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! :(
    About the membership program, how do I actually sign up for it as a student?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Hiya Arkus, the easiest way to get into contact with us is through IRC. http://mibbit.com/#mentor@irc.synirc.net this will link you directly to the chat where the Mentors are. All sorts of mentors are there and you are free to ask us about anything really! :) Don't be scared to talk to us one on one either if you want to :)
    I'm bored can I make an OI reference thread? IDK it might be mini-modding or something if I don't get permission or something -_-
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    What do you even mean?
    Celever
    Celever
    A reference thread is where you categorize all of the threads into IDK "discussion" "polls" and you hyperlink everything for easy navigation throughout the subforum and stuff. There's one in Uncharted Territory atm.
    hey i'd love to get your friend safari; my fc is 3368-1668-1383
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I will add you when I get home :3
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ty bb :3
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Addeeeeeed :) Give me an alert over the weekend cause I might be on my Y game which hasn't done the E4 and I'll switch over to my X which has :)
    Derp. Yeah, I forgot about Heatran and feel like an idiot now. I did read the Tourist Tips, and I hoped it would be relevant enough not to lock, but I suppose there's not much discussion that can stem from it even if I wasn't wrong. Sorry for the trouble.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    No worries :) A lot of other people missed Heatran too.
    Hi, can you please add me on friend safari? my friend code is 0576-4732-3911. In my safari I have Pyroar, Pansear and Ninetales
    just let the thread stay, it's not hurting anything. where are we supposed to discuss ingame things if not in orange islands
    I was reading your xy quick and dirty path post and noticed you didnt actually find Sycamore's treasure in Couriway town. Inspect the left side of the right bench up by the train tracks next to the lady that gives you u-turn. Search the side facing away from the tracks as if you were going to sit down. It's not the pokeball and it doesnt show up on the item finder.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I thought the present was the Prism Scale? I will check out that area too. Thanks
    Jason Barry
    There are so many items littered around that town that i could see why you might think that. It's not actually a physical item and I'm pretty sure they put that hidden pokeball right next to it intentionally seeing as that's the only thing that would ever lead you to check that area.
    Hey DHR, add my friend code ive added yours 3411-1566-7453. I have Steel with Bronzong, Skaramy and Magenton
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I will add you when I get home tonight :)
    brad
    awesome. Sounds good! you have the water pokemon on the spreadsheet right?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    No I have Ice
    "Uncharted Territory" hasn't been set up yet, has it?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Indeed it has, check out Haunters thread in IS, there should be a link there you can get into it via :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…