Goodbar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MR_GOODBAR and the legend of the hp fight azelf...
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    rumor has it it's still around 3hkoing unsuspecting mega tyranitars... nearly 2 full years late but hope you're doing well john!
    august
    august
    still playin this game for some reason haha but hope youre doin well too man
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    hah so do i, not quite at shoddy/wifi days levels but i'll play the games/showdown infrequently. almost 9 years since i first joined and i find myself nostalgic about this website, glad to hear from someone familiar
    Tomorrow same time then? Or earlier/later? I should be free most of afternoon/evening
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    something came up, i apologize again...i should definitely be around most of tomorrow too, later in the evening around 9:00pm would probably be best for me
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    9pm is fine, see you later!
    wait are you goodbar from EM?
    Kerry
    Kerry
    is kawl anyone from em or just a buddy?
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    i was wondering why you ignored me haha, kawl isn't from em though. don't know of anyone else so it was a surprise to see you and connor
    Kerry
    Kerry
    i wait for connor to check out deals w/ hp roselias + misread the fact it was to borrow it, not trade ~_~''
    Hi! We are paired for the wifi tournament. I am gmt +1.
    Best times for me to play are friday afternoon/evening (before midnight) or saturday afternoon (before 6pm my time). I can also play tonight if you can't play at those times.
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    Let's make a tentative date at next Friday, 9pm your time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    it's perfect thanks
    Just wanted to say your avatar is pretty epic lol.
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    lol thanks, like i mentioned below it was an idea of mine I had conceived by the user Cartoons!
    I loled at your avatar. Too bad if Azelf really gets Fairy this gen it could only Flamethower Scizor if it predicts the switch or if its Sashed after a Bullet Punch XD
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    technically it needed to predict to begin with, but not it doesn't have to worry quite as much about pursuit mind games (if it is and really should be fairy). scizor better watch out on the switch ins >:)
    your avatar is hilarious
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    made by Cartoons! from this website, I gave him the idea and he made this brilliant gif haha
    yo we are matched up against each other for the X and Y tournament, when you get the chance please respond telling me what time you can battle
    ROFL, I love your avatar. It's Azelf Tricking Choice Specs onto Scizor, then Flamethrowering him right? xD
    Dammit, I'm not the first, but I'm not the last :D
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN
    <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…