Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah tbh I've not been around to build a team, so give me 10-15 mins to make one and I'll be right with you.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ok
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Right, ready. What server do you wanna play on and what's your name? Mine is S.Blackquill
    Paired up for the Generation Gap tournament. When are you available to play? My timezone is GMT, I'm around after 11pm today and tomorrow, Friday and Sunday this week, and all day Saturday. After 11pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and all day Saturday.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Friday 11pm GMT sounds fine
    when are you available this week to play the 3v3 tourney? i never see you in irc
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I can play tomorrow to Friday from like 6pm, Ill be on #Ubers
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    ill be there at 6 pm then
    we have to play for the 3mon tourney, when would you like to do it? I'm gmt+1 and im mostly available, i would like to get it done this weekend if possible
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im GMT+1 as well and if you want to do it this weekend Im really only able to play tomorrow like 9:30-11 PM. The rest of the week I can play earlier times
    hey we have to play for spl. i'm gmt -5 when can you play? i should be good tuesday around 4pm my time wednesday the same and friday the same unless i might have school i don't know about lol so let me know what works for you
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    wednesday 4pm your time sound fine :)
    aim
    aim
    ii
    Anyways, I have free time monday and tuesday afternoons but wed to fri I don't get home til 7pmish. Weekends are pretty much totally free for me baring spanish classes that I have. (I think I have one around 5PMish this week?) I'd prefer to play during the weekend, though, as I still need to prepare my team for this week. Same timezone so ye
    hey man when would you like to do botw? i can play now if you want
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Well, in 1.5 np
    aim
    aim
    yeah that sounds good to me. i'll be on #ubers on irc as aim bro
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    irc is failing for me, you can get to me in the uber room on PS when you see this
    can i play in place of anik oO
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sure! As long as there is no "eliminated player cant join" rule I dont see any problem.
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    cool ty
    hi when do you want to play for ost? im gmt +0 (uk) and can play most evenings
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    In gmt+1 and can also play most evenings so tis should go smooth. I can't play today our tomorrow but then I can play whenever
    Knight of Cydonia
    Knight of Cydonia
    cool, i'm travelling on sunday so maybe we can play on monday at 8pm for me, 9pm for you or something like that?if thats ok ill be on the smog tours server under this name. if you need a better time just say
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sounds good to me!
    Hi, we're paired for a XY Ubers match in the Smogon Farm League. When would you like to play the match ? I'm GMT +1 and I can play at every day excepted Monday and Tuesday.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    okey I can try to play at 1am, ill be in the ubers room from now on so if you want to play just challange me
    Erza98
    Erza98
    i came at 1am and you weren't there , no problem but when can you play the match ?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    sorry man, I was just tiered as hell and fell asleep.
    Lets play when you finish your class, at 4 PM?
    Yo we're up next for the lcnurulympics, we're in the same timezone, so scheduling shouldn't be a problem. You can catch me in #neverused and #littlecup most of the time.
    yo, i got dc/ed from our match and cannot reconnect. sorry!
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Same happend to me, server crash or something, so no worries :)
    hi we're matched up for lcnuru tour, im GMT -7 and would prefer to play tuesday or wednesday. what works for you?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Wednesday works best for me, I'm gmt+1 so I would prefer like 1pm to 3pm your time. If that doesn't work I will try to be flexible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…