badabing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please bro post activity on the crystal academy thread or contact ur opps or something!!
    badabing
    badabing
    i think we're out
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    we're not yet. sweep has to win his last game and you need to win 3 but if we do that we're top16
    badabing
    badabing
    lol really alright
    Hey, we need to fight for Crystal Geodude Academy Tournament. When are good times for you? I'm pretty free this week, so basically any time in the evenings (US) should work.
    badabing
    badabing
    friday night would prob be best for me around tour time. im p busy during the week
    Scarbo
    Scarbo
    Friday works I guess. I'm actually out of town Friday without regular internet access, so I need a specific time to guarantee I can show. Just pick something, don't really care when.
    #beastaroonis and #scooters are where the real niggas hang out dont join if you shook... feel free to beat up on cbb with d-e clef doe
    whats poppin my nigga, just thought id drop this follow
    badabing
    badabing
    idk dominatin the forums, autopilotin my way to playoffs, gettin wicked head on the regular. whas new. smfh tho at dis tryhard schnitzel droppin str8 essays tryna show a brotha up. guess a nigga had to drop that knowledge to go toe to toe with jukain
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    LOL i had to beat him man

wasnt gonna take that sludge wave nonsense
    badabing
    badabing
    word tho im glad uve seen the light
    yo unit how goes it
    badabing
    badabing
    pretty swell my dude. taken my talents to south beach til i go to skool in the fall, shittin on these slaps in tour on the weekends. how bout urself
    bro fist
    bro fist
    ight i see you. i'm just workin like black man collecting some bread before i go back to school in the fall as well. things are good though, can't complain.
    hola badabing, when can you play? I'm GMT +1

This weekend yn Like Saturday, how sounds for you?
    badabing
    badabing
    sure
    badabing
    badabing
    can u get mi team to sub me out. i cba to go thru the process of puttin an ru team in the builder just to further inject mierda into the record
    badabing
    badabing
    i wasnt rly paying attn before lol sry
    Hola amigo, bro nos toca jugar el Spl y me gustaría saber cuándo te viene bien jugar.
    badabing
    badabing
    xDDDD
    puedo jugar jueves-domingo cualquier hora por la noche
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    Perfecto amigo, entonces no tendremos problemas en coincidir, a mi me vendría bien jugar el domingo.
    badabing
    badabing
    ah oks
    evolution my niggas... the bitter irony of it all is we're pokemon trainers, its staring us in the face and we just stagnatin
    bro fist
    bro fist
    preach brother
    badabing
    badabing
    i merely an apostle, finna follow the antichrist himself into the abyss. shouts out sweepage for calling this shit
    badabing
    badabing
    no sendoff would be complete tho without this feisty pouch of colombian bang bang
    badabing
    badabing
    btw man its been a ride just in case i dont get another chance to say this. still remember when i was a tenderfooted lil latino sendin u hella weird pms regarding ur inaugural bw tourney. if i ever get a scorpion lodged in my anus throwin down in cancun ill know what md to call.
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    nigga pls dont leave me, skype me often
    badabing
    badabing
    my noble visage will return to u in a vision
    It's over.

16:57 Lady_bug bring me badabing
    16:57 Lady_bug i'm ready to destroy
    badabing
    badabing
    i hope i am a worthy sacrifice
    hi! I haven't made my team for our SPL match yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I make it. My timezone is GMT+4.
    badabing
    badabing
    les do like 10 pm or later ur time tmrw?
    Lady Bug
    Lady Bug
    I won't be home around that time. Though, I'll probably get home like 2 or 3 hours after that time if that's alright
    Lady Bug
    Lady Bug
    Actually, never mind. I'll be here at 10 PM my time.
    we're paired for the battle factory tourney r3. when would you like to play? im gmt+1 and im free any hour
    badabing
    badabing
    Let's throwdown time of the draft so the masses will be gathered for ur eggxecution
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    as you wish
    badabing
    badabing
    ye my bad dude just take the win
    dude shit's exploding in IS

good to have access without ever posting anything, especially now that blightbringers thoughts were posted

u playing/getting retained??
    badabing
    badabing
    lmao looks like the goddamn spl trash talk thread its glorious

blights on some fuckin illuminati levels planning the endgame of this scenario out jeez, refreshing to see he still gots it

and ye i think ill enter the fray this yr... we should spar sometime tho so i can get some actual games
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    ya i agree ill be on skype i guess maybe
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    still no idea what tier im gonna play tho lmao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…