Hugendugen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you rename my server (sorry for being too public)
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    what was it called and what would you like it to be called?
    sudan12
    Its called mist(asia) i would like it to be called Mist server
    sudan12
    * The Mist server
    Now I'm sad. :-(
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    lol that genuinely was my first thought when I saw the thread. My point still stands tho!
    Happy New Year ! I hope you'll achieve what you planned for 2014 ; you deserve it ! XX
    WayOfRhetoric
    WayOfRhetoric
    Haha, I love that movie ! Paris is great, I love it, but there are so many other places that are beautiful.
    WayOfRhetoric
    WayOfRhetoric
    You should come visit us then ;-) !
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    Haha yeah, it made me want to live in Paris during the '20s! I'm gonna have to work hard to be able to afford it, I hear accommodation in Paris is expensive.
    Can you please help me about something? I'm trying to RNG VGC Worlds 2013 Smeargle what method should I use? I've used the Wondercard and did my advances, but I couldn't get the desired Iv's. Is the RNG abuse method for this Fixed Attack and Speed Smeargel different?
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    Hey I'm afraid that isnt my area of expertise, try checking out the Wifi section here on Smogon.
    would just like to inform you of another Endless battle exploit http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebankoubeta-71366413 this one is caused by entraining truant onto a pokemon then switching to a shadow tag pokemon said shadow tag pokemon then uses a combination of torment/taunt/protect to not die AND when struggle happens to make the enemy pokemon not take recoil damage and ofc leppa/recycle to never run out of PP
    hi i know this isnt your job but could you help me find my secret ID for pokemon platinum? i dont know maybe you have an AR and you find it for me PLEASE IM DESPERATE!!!! Ill give you a shiny magneton!
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    sorry I dont have platinum.
    sirlgb
    if you have an ar and any 4th gen game you could do it for me I understand though if you dont/dont care
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    I don't have an AR either :/
    I'm new here, and I'm having technical trouble with my account. For some reason, I can't reply in threads or conversations; it wont let me type in the "reply box". Same thing for conversations: I can type in the "conversation title" box but not the actual message box. The only way I can communicate is through profile posts. I would appreciated it if you can help me out or direct me to someone who can help me. Thanks
    It's too bad nobody asked - the actual game automatically ends all battles after 1024 turns, because there's only so much room for data in the battle video.

The game would then award the win to whoever had more Pokémon remaining.
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    We'd actually considered it, not the turn limit, but the in game timer: http://pastebin.com/aUrnECAH

I still don't think it's within the spirit of the game to use that as a win condition, so we decided to keep the clause regardless.
    Decided to throw this out there since I noticed it: despite the only viable way to do this being Munchlax, you can use Fling + Leppa Berry + Pickup to create an infinite game, since Pickup can find items you've flung, similar to the other Fling + Recycle infinite game method.
    Ryin
    It also works with Dry Skin Jynx with Skill Swap. As you can only heal 25% HP with Absorb abilities it's necessary to have a healing item on your enemy and enough healing for yourself to heal Struggles. Even in the double Recycle turns the enemy can't die.
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    hmm true, but I suspect it's obscure enough that it'll never actually happen in a battle.
    Congrats on Ubers Leader ^_^
    Goddess Briyella
    Tbh I'm not quite sure how all of this works, but macle says I'll be with #frogs and that I don't need to tryout because he knows i'm good :) I've been in their IRC chan lately... someone else may buy me I guess, but I think I stand a good chance of getting to play regardless ^_^
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    I'm sure you'll get play time, it'll be interesting to see who ends up buying you though. It's an auctions, so you never know!
    Goddess Briyella
    True, we'll see haha ♥
    Hey Hugen. I want to change to an alt to be room owner'd in my room, and want this alt to be demoted. Is there any possiblity you can come on and do that transaction for me? The room is the arts room.
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    Sorry I've been quite busy lately, with moving country and everything. Do you still need this?
    Regime
    Regime
    No. i dont. haunter sorted it out. thanks for your considearion. hope the move goes well. Home Sweet Home!
    Do you think it'd be a good idea to add something in the Room Suggestions announcement about using a descriptive title for the thread? Twenty of "Room Suggestion" does not make it any easier to distinguish the threads at a glance, and requiring/requesting a proper title would at least force would-be room proposers to organize the core concept of the room in their heads.
    FireBurn in LoA:
    "Yeah like TheMantyke I have finals as well, so aside from checking in a couple times I won't be around much until ~Dec. 17th. Very sorry I have to do this right after being reinstated!"

Just got back and already posting a LoA? As a fellow Uber Moderator (ah!), where did you pick such horrible colleagues to work with?

BRING DOWN THE DUGEN
    Hugendugen
    Hugendugen
    Yeah what's with Ubers mods going inactive >_>
    the problem i found with your latest spl roster options are that they lead to an odd number of games every week, so no ties :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…