Chou Toshio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could we discuss Talonflame being banned possibly?
    Numera
    Numera
    id actullly like to question you about that too, i really think Talon is fine in a meta ike this. If it had like 11o base attack id want in banned sure
    Numera
    Numera
    And im abit concerned you said Mandibuzz was terrible in that. How? it got a great buff this gen
    Congratulations so much on the wife and a newborn! I'm hoping to one day have a child as well!
    I heard you are the one who did the Mkhan demographics poll, any chance of releasing those results to the public or at least IS?
    Wow, Chou, you had a kid?! I can't imagine how much that must mean to you, especially since how much you've always expressed a desire for children. Congratulations, I wish you much happiness. :)
    Holy shit, I just saw your LOA! That's incredible news man, enjoy your time in Japan!

Nah, jk, that's really awesome about your kid. I'm sure you'll make a great dad :D
    wait that's in fucking five days!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHOU :D:D:D:D:D:D Please post a photo of your baby on the album thread :3
    Hi, Chou Toshio, I was wondering why Darkrai and Shaymin-S were not unbanned like last generation. I figured that you would be the best person to ask considering your excellent post in competitive discussions.
    Hi Chou, I was wondering if, since the Mega Kangaskhan test is over (and thankfully banned), could you release the results of your poll? I'm interested especially in the correlation of low ranking players and anti-ban.
    hi chou i was wondering if you could help me out a bit

i'm trying to get some eggs hatched shiny, but some of the only trainer shiny value matches i was able to find are with japanese pokemon players and i was wondering if you could help me communicate with them so they could hatch my eggs (there's two people and it's via twitter). if you could do that i'd appreciate it but if not then that's ok too
    I read the pastebin in the signature and I agree with basically all of your opinions, though I would like you to explain a bit more (maybe in a PM or something) about Aegis/Talonflame as those were a little odd to me (and I think Deo-s/Gene are more broken then they are atm).
    Most of the Policy-Review posts currently assume that Parental Bond is similar to a Choice Band.

However, it is closer to a Choice Band + Choice Specs. The Special Set running Seismic Toss + Shadow Ball is more than enough to dispatch any would-be checks or counters. It is honestly comparable to Choice Band, Choice Specs, The ability to switch attacks, a Focus Sash killer, and a superior Serenes Grace all in one.
    Please indicate the ranking of your current highest rated account

Lower than 1500
    1500 - 1599
    1600 - 1699
    1700 - 1799
    1900 - 1999
    2000 - 2099
    2100 - 2299
    2300+

Erm... My rank is 1860 right now. What do I do?? :-p I'm gonna say 1900-1999, because I hit that rank once and makes me feel better for myself...
    There's no option in the Kanga survey for 1800-1899, which is where I stand currently (over 100 wins and nearly 40 losses, because laddering means shit until the meta settles down/I have my precious UU).
    Seriously stop. If you want to make a post with content, that's fine. But "explain this shit to me" is not a post. Edit: the explanation is that the metagame is barely a month old and people are trying shit out.
    I don't know who made your avatar, but I absolutely love it. If you ever get tired of it, may I borrow it as an Infernape sprite in CAP ASB?
    Why are you using Sludge Bomb Lando-I when it gets Sludge Wave? It's not like the Poison chance matters *cough Sheer Force cough*
    Chou Toshio
    Chou Toshio
    didn't even know it got that. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…