Jibaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm interested in your FC as you have a Gyarados.

3969 4633 0700 (Roy in-game)

(Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    I have a Froakie to hatch and you have the right shiny value could you get back to me on this ? my fc is 1547-5778-8218
    I have a gible that im lookin to hatch shiny, was wondering if you can hatch it for me my fc is 5343-8947-2775
    Hey i got a pokemon egg with your sv of 1269 you think you can hatch it if so that would be so great and i would really appreciate it my fc is 3196-3545-8977 in game name is melo to contact me my twitch name is lemon_layers, and my skype name is johnnymelo900@yahoo.com please reply as soon as you can :)
    Hello! I just made an account here from Reddit because you have the TSV of 1269 correct? I'd love it if you would add me, and hatch my egg sometime. :)

IGN: B. 4356-0687-4624
    Added your FC from the spreadsheet. It'd be great if you could add me too (0576-4674-3559). Thank you very much!
    Excuse me. For your metronome battles, the pastebin link shows codes. How do I actually see a video?
    Hey! I'm in need or Frogadier and Gyarados so I added you! Please add me back :
    3454-0444-5134
    If I don't get to your friend codes for your friend safari, I'm probably either busy, tired, or lazy. I'll get to you sometime (max 3 days)
    Well it looks like you've already gotten a bunch of requests to share friend codes (the curse that comes from having a great safari, I suppose), but would you be willing to exchange friend codes with me?

Maybe we could work in a trade to make it worth your while, or at least a battle.
    Hi. I kinda need Gyarados from the Friend Safari, since I'm planning to breed Gyarados in order to get a really good Mega Gyarados in the end. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd add my FC, which is 2191-7637-9591.
    My Friend Safari is Grass-type and contains Petilil, Oddish and Maractus. Not the best aside from Petilil, I'll admit.
    Thanks for reading!
    - DH517
    Hi! I'm looking for Gyarados Safari, would you please add me? My code is 3823-8603-1187.
    I've got Bug type Safari with Ladyba, Masquerain and Heracross. I apreciate it! ^^
    ok so i was trading with tacho yesterday and he showed me his shiny frogadier and i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. then i thought of you because he talks about you frequently -- and lo and behold, you have a frogadier safari :D. wanna exchange fcs? 3497 0571 6031
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    2079 7222 8589 yeah lemme add
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    Online now, but won't be on for much longer
    Plus
    Plus
    yeah, i'm online as well. everything's good!
    I found another stat spread for Yveltal probably on the same stream you are watching...level 50
    201/166/98/142/118/113 idk nature but I think it miiight be Lonely
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…