Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard you have a big ,or at least thats what destinyunknown told me, i must say that i dont mind anyway so , hi there mkith ,interested on some good times ?
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    I am the guy on that plaza in venice last summer 20 yo, studies computer engireering
    joint rolling techniques as well as vagina penetrating theory.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    even so you are too old for me , at least destiny was right
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    spain if full of cock thirsty hoes like you maybe i ll visit ibiza this summer , they say that E goes as low as 3 euros is that true man ?!
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    anyways with the pointless shit out of the way, what time works for you? i think i can make any time on saturday which would be the best day but i can also fit in stuff on sunday afternoon and friday night.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    All my afternoons/nights work for me ( GMT +1 ). From tomorrow till Sunday. I mean between 4PM till 1AM. But I'd like to know when you'd be able to battle ( what day ) because the fact I can make these times doesn't mean I'm gonna be here the 100% of the time, just tell me a day and a time!
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    OK! Saturday 5 PM my time 11 PM your time. =)
    Hey, you're my opponent in the Omaha tour. I can be on any time most days, but my schedule is somewhat unpredictable. My timezone is GMT +1. If you have a time that suits you in the next couple of days, let me know and I'll see if I can be on.
    Hola Malekith. We're paired up for YOLO tournament. I'll be online everyday from 8:00 PM to 11PM. I can make an effort to stay something like 30 minutes later but it's my exams period.
    Hi I am your opp for the Flying Blind tour. I'm GMT-5 and I have too much free time, so you can tell me a time you would like and I should be able to do it! I'm also always on #neverused so it shouldn't be hard to find me.
    I'll be available tomorrow all day from 11 am onwards, ill vm if im up in PS and isee you on.
    Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament
    what day/times would you prefer to fight? My friday night seems to be pretty available at this point. I'm GMT-4
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    ok. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to fight today, so don't wait on here too long for me. I have a lot of hw to do this week(end) >.<
    Malekith
    Malekith
    and now?
    aerialace TM40
    aerialace TM40
    later today work for you? I can be on pretty much all day after I go to the gym, which will be in like an hour
    Hi Malekith, I am your opponent for the LC open, I see you are GMT +2 and you prefer to play Saturday/Sunday afternoons, which should work out okay as I am GMT -5. Let me know some availability and we can work something out.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    saturday from 16:30 to 22:00 and sunday from 16:30 till I go to bed. ( like 2 am). But I'd like to know an especific time. what time do you prefer to get it done?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'm assuming that is in your time zone, lol. I could do it Saturday (tomorrow) at around 17:00 your time if that works
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Hey you on, want to do this now? I will be on Orivexes as eroticllamas
    Hello Malekith! We are opponents for the NU Open Round 4! I am GMT+8, how early do you wake up? I will be online from 9am - 2pm your time on Friday, let me know if you can't make it!

If you can make it, please specify the time that you would like to meet over here :)
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    iI'm metalsonic on irc on #neverused
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    I mean like I really really do appreciate your effort to get the match scheduled and I would love to battle with you, really!

I mean ryanor didnt even give a damn and he sucks

I sincerely would like you to understand that it isn't my fault or your fault but the timezones are to blame! And I'm really not avoiding you on purpose or anything(in case you are thinking of that!)
    We missed each other... WHen can you play on Saturday or Sunday? I am not available from morning - 5 PM EDT (11 PM for you?) on Sunday fyi
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I can play my afternoons or my night Sunday.
    Yo we're opps for the lc open? what day is good for you?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I just came here, let me do some things and we can do it. where are you?
    EPL Champs
    EPL Champs
    my internet just shit out, storming over here. I'm ready now and will be on po and ps for the rest of the day. Both on as epl champs
    EPL Champs
    EPL Champs
    is there any alt you go by? i don't see you...
    Hi, Malekith, we're matched for NU Open! What is your time zone (assuming you're from Spain, GMT +2)? My timezone is EDT (GMT -4; currently 12:18 AM). May we possibly play on Friday at 1 PM my time (7 PM for you i think)?

Let me know if this works!
    Pocket
    Pocket
    i'm usually tired / busy all day. Perhaps we can play on Thursday at 3 PM my time (9 PM for you iirc)
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I think it works!
    Pocket
    Pocket
    alright we'll try Thursday then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…