WhiteDMist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey babe, expect me to be actively involved regarding PU in approximately 2 weeks \o/
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    :) alright. I hope you're doing well
    In all seriousness, what does PU stand for? PoorlyUsed? PitifullyUsed? Or the term PU as in "this stinks"? If it's the third one, may as well rename it NeverEverUsed (NEU)
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    PU is sorta word play, because everything in PU stinks
    Empress
    Empress
    Thanks man
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Yeah, it was a reference by Antar that everything in PU stinks in the higher tiers. Pronounced "Pee-Eww" so it makes sense. The reason I and the higher ups haven't deided to change it is because everyone knows it as PU, and there is really no need to call it anything else as of this moment.
    I've had some IRL stuff going on recently, sorry for being relatively inactive on IRC / in the PU thread. Should be back up to things tomorrow.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I've been a bit distracted myself, so haven't been battling much. We'll get through it :>
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Btw, I'm making a long post and you are part of the Council. Do you think a read only version of theviability rankings is worth linking to?
    trc
    Thanks man :]

Also absolutely, one of the hardest parts of a new meta is knowing what the top threats are, and theres absolutely no harm in providing a way of making it easier for new users to get into the tier.
    Wow I did Rott in one day how many months did it take me to not complete milk titties again roflmao
    when are the PU projects going on forum, after sept?
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Yeah after September, maybe about a week in. TRC is making Viability Rankings Thread, the rest can be negotiated. :>
    I can make the viability rankings if you want
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    nvm i jut got on #pu and see you got em
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Well, just post some more in the thread and #pu. You'll be very likely to be a part of the Council that way. Council members have dibbs for creating future threads.
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    ok :)
    #pu has been alive again. lets hope that includes your presence too, Mr. I Show Up Once Every Blue Moon.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Says the guy who has forum presence once every supernova :P
    PU once we get July usage stats
    yn
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    yes :>
    ryan
    ryan
    cool, that works with me. NU will be official in August, and we'll have three months of stats to go off of.
    I just suggested someone with a Scyther remove defogger pls take away my precon badge immediatly imo bb <3 btw long time no talk how you doing :]]
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    :> bb not gonna happen. New job, new bf/new ex, and new month starting. Play PU w/ me!!!!
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    OK PU LEGGO
    IMMA 3 MIN TEAMBUILD SWAG FIND ME IN NU CHAT ROOM BB
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    okai ready
    Hey, I heard you are running pu and just saying I'd love to help also when are you posting the thread?
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Detective Dell and I will possibly joint run up when the thread comes up. I think that you shouldn't expect the thread to start until July at earliest, and I am trying not to step on too many people's toes about it but I also don't think waiting until September is necessary like a couple of people think
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Your help would be very appreciated, especially since I want the metagame to be the best it can be and there are so many old and new ideas that I can't implement alone or even with Dell :-)
    Join the almost to 1k club o/
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I can't because I'm going to hold off at 999 posts so that I can find some time to make a RMT for my 1001 post. I'm thinking of a pic for my 1000th post
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Then again, that makes me perfect for the club! :>
    teech me how 2 rate nu pls godly fog of black d's
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    tru
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    +6 252+ SpA Choice Specs Magcargo Helping Hand Fire Blast vs. -6 0 HP / 0- SpD Snover in Sun on a critical hit: 2710116-3188376 (22584300 - 26569800%) -- guaranteed OHKO

LOOK MAGCARGO IS SO GOOD y/y BETTER THAN SPECSZARD
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Uber-level
    Hey WhiteDMist, what do you think about Life Orb on Octillery instead of Specs? I'm wondering whether to slash it or not, as Dat Blast mentioned he thought it should be slashed.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Yeah, AC seems best. I left QC, no need to ask me for a check anymore :P
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Wait, you did? Ok then, hope you don't quit from the site :(
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I left like at the start of the year. I'm basically half dead in terms of presence as it is, but I'm still around :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…