Philip7086
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• excited about pokebattles eventual launch?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    I sure am, are you? :)
    trc
    Absolutely! Who knows, it could become the new default?
    Hello Phil, I am new to Smogon as a member, I have used this site ever since DPP came out. I was hoping to find someone who could teach me to battle competitively. Since my only perfect Pokemon is SHROOMISH, I would like help figuring it all out. I've been dealing with some issues that hinder my ability to think clearly and I was hoping to have someone who was patient teach me about Pokemon battling
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hey there! I have had a chance to take a look at your posts on Smogon, and I've concluded that you are a lost cause. You should quit this site and not waste a single extra second of my time. Also you should shoot Plus, the Smogon moderator, a message. He will be able to help you figure things out. Hope this helps! Good luck!!!
    Hello Phil, I am new to Smogon as a member, I have used this site ever since xy came out. I was hoping to find someone who could teach me to battle competitively. Since my only perfect Pokemon is Alakazam and almost Mawile, I would like help figuring it all out. I've been dealing with some issues that hinder my ability to think clearly and I was hoping to have someone who was patient teach me about Pokemon battling
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hey there! Welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I've been super busy these days and can't dedicate enough time to tutoring someone in Pokemon battling. The best place for you to start would be to chat with the Smogon moderator, Plus. He'll get you started!
    hey can you mentor me for battling
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hi there! Unfortunately, the Mendorship program is specifically for helping get people involved with Smogon, not battling specifically. If you're looking to learn more about battling, the Battling 101 program is the best way to go! You'll be assigned your own personal 1:1 tutor. Let me know if you have any questions about Smogon, though!
    Squidget100
    ok can you tell me how to gwt involved with that
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Ah, it appears a new partnership between the Mentorship + Tutoring program has been made that I wasn't aware of (it was just announced on Saturday). Please contact the staff member, Plus, for more information.
    good luck with the project boss it sounds amazing
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Thanks man! I'm really excited for it, and it's coming together really nicely so far :)
    RMT for 3000th post imo.
    Pls X/Y, i need a team to steal to get reqs n_n
    or you could use that post for the new tiering plan
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    hahah, IDK if I'm doing anything special for my 3000th post.
    Took me 3 hours to merge my april fools day sprite with Infernape's-- but I think the first hour was me trying to figure out how to make his hair wave between frames and then giving up. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…