blaaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for ost? im EST, weekends during the day/afternoon would be the easiest for me but if that doesnt work for you i can still play during the week.
    when do you wanna play for adv cup? I'm on gmt-3 and should be free all day during the weekend.
    blaaz
    blaaz
    Yo im sorry for not getting back to you, getting my teams figured out, i can play pretty much whenever today
    elodin
    elodin
    bro i have a lot of series scheduled for today and i have to go out later. i couldn't play you earlier because i had already scheduled for gsc cup. if i'm out early in tour i think i can play, but i can't promise anything lol
    blaaz
    blaaz
    no problem dude, my bad for not getting back to ya earlier. good luck on your matches, i'll be around
    When are you available? I'm your opp for OST this round n_n
    blaaz
    blaaz
    i sent a message on your page oops, but it would probably be easier for you to give me a time i can stay around on weekends
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh derp, didn't see it .-. my bad. Can you play now then
    blaaz
    blaaz
    uhhhh sure im on oriserver as blaaz
    we still have to play for fuk dw tournament, i will try to be on as long as possible so we can catch each ohter better
    yo, because of the tz differences i most likely won't be able to battle before sunday, but sunday onwards should be fine
    blaaz
    blaaz
    ok that works for me you can just give me a good time for you i can stay up/ wake up if i need to
    Fiction.
    Fiction.
    anytime tomorrow, say 9pm gmt +2?
    blaaz
    blaaz
    ok ill try to make it then
    sup, we're paired up for fuk dw tournament. when can you come to irc chat? (#pokemon) my timezone is GMT+1
    blaaz
    blaaz
    im gmt -5 and ill try to get on irc sometime friday
    I''l give you the win, I need to get reqs in for UU and RU so I dont really have the time. Sorry
    I'm GMT +1 and i'm usually avalaible at evening-afternoon, mostly weekends; we can contact at irc #rarelyused or just with skype.
    Hi, you have been subbed into DPP Fest. Your opponent is Cristal. Please VM him to set up a time. Thanks
    We are paired for home field, week 6 so c'mon. Im here on grotto the two next nights (GMT +1). We will prolly play ou or uber cause i'm home.
    Paired for Homefield; when can you play? I'm GMT-6 and usually available in the afternoon. Tier is BW UU.
    hey, we have to play for the farm league, i'm gonna be available from monday to thursday from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm EST if you want to play during that time, otherwise we'll have to schedule it sometime this weekend. i'm gmt -5 btw
    hey i havent seen you on xat for a while, whenever you are free hop on ta xat and we can start :d
    that sucks that i didn't see you. You wanna play 9-10am your time tomorrow for you?
    well, challenge me as "superwii64cube" on PS or "TheUnluckyOne" on IRC if you are ready.
    alright? what time would you prefer on friday considering the 13 hour difference?
    alright? what time would you prefer on friday considering the 13 hour difference?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…