Jimmyftw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BABY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALLL ON ME. I WAS WRONG AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
    Jimmyftw: The Ubers room has had a suspect test on your unbanning. Current status is: 4 Unban / 4 Abstain / 2 Leave Banned. Orch and Devlind's votes are at large. You need a supermajority (67%) to be unbanned. Thank you for your time.
    Jimmyftw
    Jimmyftw
    Affirmative, thanks for the update. Although it is futile now seeing as a supermajority decision for unban requires 5 more votes which is beyond the scope of the voters left.
    Jimmyftw
    Jimmyftw
    Pokemon Showdown was fun while it lasted, but it was an inevitable fate for Jimmyftw to leave the Uber metagame given the obviousness of him being too much for the Uber metagame to handle at it's present state.
    ultrarandomness
    Actually Negative. You have counted the Abstain votes as "Leave Banned." You need only two of those votes to be unbanned. Abstain votes are not counted in percentages.
    Hi. We're opponents for the Ring uber tournament. Whenever I'm online I should be available to play. You can find me on IRC on the #ubers channel or just drop me a VM.
    Jimmyftw
    Jimmyftw
    Hello Faint, you can find me in the Uber chat room on PS! The best time for me would be at night. I am gmt-5.
    Sup, we are paired again in the SPL Farm League. So, when can you battle?
    Jimmyftw
    Jimmyftw
    I'm actually considering dropping out since school starts for me soon and I will be in a deficit of time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…