Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Action is reffed to the end so I think I get the heal bell in"

This is not like the Battle Pike lol. TLR is treated like a separate match for a separate encounter, so when the last mon on one side falls, then no more actions happen, although things like Leftovers Recovery still happen; just like a normal match.

If you want to re-order, then go ahead.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    It is odd that end of action effects like leftovers are applied while the other moves used on that action aren't. Personally I disagree.

BUT it matters little. My orders remain the same.
    I fixed stuff you called me out on. Anyway it isn't as odd as it sounds, since apparently TM 83 was Natural Gift in 4th gen, then Work Up in 5th gen, then Infestation in 6th gen. Go figure.
    dammit frosty self-approve that shit :<
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I was under the impression that you could only self-approve when you clean the queue. I don't have time to clean the queue (I only have a couple minutes per hour or so to check on stuff), so I didn't self-approve.

I intend to clean the slate in about 3 and a half hours. Regardless if I am wrong let me know?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Your impression was correct
    Before calling me out like you did on my match vs Texas, would you care to tell me what could I have done, with Moonblast as my only Fairy-type attack on basically half my squad? -.-
    zarator
    zarator
    I knew I could be exploited, but when you are simply out of options and you're going to lose anyway, what are you supposed to do?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I never said you didn't have skills. I wouldn't have bothered to comment if I thought you didn't have skills.

I edited out the choke part as it was going too far and I apologize for that. It was uncalled for.

But the lack of Dazzling Gleam was a problem, not the only problem. Also, The comment was on the battle as a whole, not the last round.
    zarator
    zarator
    I know, but even against DNite, if I could have used Dazzling Gleam instead of Hyper Voice (lol) to counter DT, I would've got the lead and the entire match would've gone differently. Anyway sorry for getting so mad at you, I was a bit bittertasted myself for having overlooked something like that all the time along
    Hi, we're paired up for SFL. I'm gmt-5 and am available on the weekends, and the weekdays after 6 PM. When do you wanna fight?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Gmt -3 here. I can do this around 7PM your time on weekdays and pretty much any time on weekends. I suggest we try to do it asap so we have some extra time in case it doesnt work out. Is tomorrow 7pm your time good for you?
    Swamp-Rocket
    Swamp-Rocket
    yeah that's fine by me
    Congrats on getting the Fire Gym! I'll be sure to challenge you at some point. Either way, good luck with it and have fun!
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Thanks and please do so! The Gym needs to be with the strongest trainer of fire mons, which is not necessarily me.
    Yo, is there an ETA of me vs. Arcanite going up, or has he never sent you a team?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I didn't receive his team yet. I will go pester him.
    Well.... Fuck.

I finished reffing Glace vs Emma right after you posted. I think I can actually keep DQ from here on out, but if you want to take the entire rest of the battle that's cool too.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    If you can keep DQ then take it back. BUT I will sweep in if you go over DQ without posting the entire reffing, k? Or else I would be unfair with Emma and Glacier.
    Hey, go ahead and PM me your mons first so I can start prepping for the brawl :]
    o so i keep meaning to ask you: do you want me to subref dogfish vs imanalt, or do you want to keep reffing it? i'm perfectly happy to take it, but if you still want it i don't wanna take it from you.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Please subref it. My schedule is pretty unreliable for now.
    just letting you know that i'm still waiting for your opponent to pm me.

and hi. ^_^
    Flora
    Flora
    well i think i can just post alerts here, you're finally up in our battle!
    i got word of god about the endure thing

sorry for raising such a stink, but i cant really win if i cede my second order, yah?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Erm...Word of God saying what?
    Stratos
    in my battle with engi, word of god about encoring endure
    Just a reminder that I'm not forfeiting just yet, so you're up in our match, just in case you didn't see my post.
    Thank you for taking IAR vs Pwne, I have had no time due to school, homework, etc. (that and my mom took my computer)
    Hey Frosty, I was wondering how to carry on in my tourney battle with Leet. You said that if no reorders were given within the two day timeframe that you'd ref as is. He went and posted his orders after that so I would prefer that the orders go as were before the reorder. If you intend to take the new orders however, please let me know so I can post my new actions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…