BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are in charge of making me into a legend in DPP OU. I better end up being awesome at it or I want my money back lol
    yo dude, i'm away until sunday evening, js so you don't miss me :]
    BKC
    BKC
    ah alright thats fine
    Yo, just letting you know that I've temporarily come out of retirement for SPL midseason signups and playing for you would be my first preference seeing as you're a bro. Can offer you DP (my best gen) and ADV as well as BW and XY!
    BKC
    BKC
    ! i have some cash ! ill see what i can do
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I shouldn't be too pricey! I'd play for you for free, but the collective bargaining agreement won't allow for charity cases >.<
    thank you for believing in me :]
    BKC
    BKC
    im not allowed to predict vs my pocl champ manager sry bud be happy you got neutral
    aim
    aim
    i wasn't being sarcastic. neutral was better than everyone else haha
    BKC
    BKC
    oh in that case <3
    [2014-01-26 15:27:51] <Ginku> [21:27] Tomahawk what team needs dpp or xy ubers
    [2014-01-26 15:27:53] <Ginku> [21:27] Tomahawk ?
    [2014-01-26 15:27:54] <Ginku> [21:27] BAIKA scooters
    [2014-01-26 15:27:56] <Ginku> [21:27] Tomahawk oh well
    You are seriously confusing me so much with all the norwegian stuff going on :o How do you even know what it means, like I mean norwegian ain't a fairly known language in other countries lol.
    BKC
    BKC
    It comes with being a Burzum fan
    Hey man we're paired up for the once upon a team tourney. Do you think we can battle sometime towards the beginning or middle of this upcoming week?
    I see you did CBGon already, so just Froslass is fine? I can also do Staraptor if you don't have enough sets.
    real based trophy fgt, :]
    on a more serious note, you think you could be in the old gens room on pokemon showdown later today? I want to bring back the good ol gen 4 viability rankings and I think you'd make for a much better second opinion than many of the retro gen players that I know :c. My timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time, tell me when you can be on, :p
    BKC
    BKC
    heh thanks... rarely on showdown irc is a better bet
    Monte Cristo
    wow fgt come on, showdown based master league qq... :>, but alright, You can find me anywhere from now to 9:00 for sure (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time, I'll be on irc on #othermetas and #RuinsofAlph
    Monte Cristo
    oh and on #showdown but i'd doubt you'd go there lol tbh
    ha nice trophy! very deserved, you are like one of the best players for all 3 tiers

ps when were you ever a mod? i can't remember
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks man, and approximately a year ago from like december-may
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…